3

She simply stared at the guy as he pushed Zico away from her side. Napailing na lamang siya nang linisin nito ang sugat niya at dahan-dahang itinahi ito.

Zico was the first one who cleared his throat that made every person look at him. "Alis na ba tayo?"

She played with her lips as she shift her gaze back to Leo. "I'm not sure," she sighed and licked her upper teeth. "Sasama ka ba? I am giving you a chance to run again, Cristosa."

His eyes finally met hers. Her heart thumped loudly as he intensely looked at her and made her throat dry. "I'm not running. I'm gonna go with you," he said in a husky voice that gave chills in her spine.

The side of her lips lifted and tilted her head as she looked deeper in his eyes. "Are you sure? I thought you'll be stopping the wedding of your lovey dovey Minea?"

His eyes become darker and looked away. "It doesn't matter anymore. Aalis tayo. Ayaw mo man akong kasama o hindi," giit nito at tinapos ang pagtahi sa balikat niya. "How are you feeling?"

She snorted and rolled her eyes at him. Lumingon siya kayla Zico at sa mga attendants. "Let's fly now," she informed them and they all walked away. Narinig pa niya ang mahinang pagmumura ni Zico habang naglalakad palayo. He must've been insulted with what Leo did.

Bumalik siya ng tingin kay Leo at mataman siyang tinitigan. It took a while until Leo finally utter a sentence.

"Take a picture of me if you're gonna continue staring," he suddenly utter and met her eyes.

Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay at agad na pinitik ang noo nito nang sobrang lakas. She heard his cuss but she didn't care about it and just put bondage on her shoulder.

"Ang feeling mo po. Hindi kita type," giit niya at inikot ang benda sa katawan niya.

He scoffed but he took the bondage from her and rolled it properly. "You're not my type as well," he said and finished the bonding.

She made face and relaxed herself on the cozy chair. "Why are you here anyway? You should've stop the wedding," she nonchalantly said and looked straight on the television.

"I can't. That Tasing wouldn't let me. She blocked my way before I could even get inside the church," he said in a pissed tone.

Natawa naman siya nang mabanggit ang pangalan ng kapatid. Ecstasy is quite good at keeping her friends happy so I'm not surprised about what he told me.

"You should've thank her then," kibit balikat niya at uminom ng juice na nasa tabi.

She rose from her seat as she put all the things back inside the kit.

Narinig niya ang pagtikhim nito at umiwas ng tingin. "Kanino ka ba talaga kampi? I thought you want me to stop the wedding?"

She raised her look at him and he slowly looked at her as well. Napalunok pa ito na kaniyang pinagtakha. "Wala 'kong kinakampihan. I just want you to do what you really want since you'll be long away from her and I'm thankful that you didn't get inside the church simply because you'll fire up there," she mocked him and laughed afterwards.

Tinalikuran niya ito at hinanap ang shelf na lalagyan ng health kit ng eroplano. Kumunot ang noo niya nang mahirapan siyang ibalik ito sa lalagyan dahil medyo mataas ito. Ano ba 'tong kit na 'to? Pang-height lang ni Zico?