Special Chapter

Mom was mad at me once again for bringing a different woman in the hospital. What could I do? Ladies fall for my feet and who am I to decline?

"Baby," Elise called me with her endearment. She always gets me with her cuteness but I'm afraid that it will  a waste.

"I'm breaking up with you," I simply said before walking away from her.

Narinig ko pa ang ilang sigaw nito habang papunta na ako sa office ko. My mom didn't like her so I had no choice but to break up with her. I know people might call me jerk for being like that but I just couldn't help it.

My Mom stopped my school's operation where I get to learn about cooking. She hated the fact that I'm giving a time with cooking instead of curing people and running the hospital. It was so exhausting in my part.

She told me to get a girlfriend to distract me from my 'other' dream.

I then met Elise and flirt with her. She came from a good family so I thought that if I did what Mom told me, she'll let me be in what I want. I was wrong so I ended things with Elise.

After trying to win my Mom's favor, I got tired of it until I saw Minea Therese. My mom liked her in the first sight.

I tried to see the goodness in her. She is beautiful inside and out that made me think that maybe, just maybe, mother do knows best. I wooed her, coming to the point that I always help her out.

She then came back to her Joseph that made me mad. I invested too much time with her but I ended up with nothing. It turn me mad to the point that I almost raped her.

The f*cking Joseph want me in prison so I did what a usual person do, run. I went to my mom's hotel and stayed there.

"Hey, son?"

I blinked as I heard my Mom's voice over the phone. "Yep?"

"I have a surprise for you later, okay? That place could be boring for you so I wanna help you to warm up and enjoy yourself there."

A smile curved in my lips. Something different went on my idea as she mentioned warm up. Maybe she'll finally let me be with a woman who could satisfy my needs and not hers.

"Okay," I said and hung up. I walked to the shower to clean myself up. I wanna be fresh when I saw my mom's gift to me.

After taking a shower, I went out and saw a beautiful lady with her fit dress that shows every curves she have. My mouth watered with just a sight from her. Her chestnut eyes was emotionless and her plump lips have a natural red color. I wonder how it looks like when her eyes are rolled up and her mouth parted while moaning my name?

I tried to ask her name but she just jumped to me like a vixen and I opened my arms to receive her. My lips instantly pressed on hers and it was so soft that I could stay kissing her forever.

I carried her to my bed and I had the chance to squeeze lightly her big breasts. She moaned and that just made my member hardened. Just a sight of her made it alive and her muffled moans just make it wanna get out from my towel and shove in her tight core.

We were having fun not until I felt a hard thing in her thighs. She became different and I just saw myself being cuffed and her, spraying something in my face that made went to slumber.

💛

They then told me that I will be staying with her for a long time. It turns out that my fantasy is actually named Fantasy and just a sight of her makes me hard.

Her innocent yet emotionless eyes captivates me. I knew how fuck up I was to almost rape a person but I just seemed to want to drug her as well. She was too beautiful and too feisty that I felt thrilled being with her.