8

"Your wound is looking good. Pagaling na 'to, just a few more days," he said as he took off her bondage.

Tumango na lamang siya rito at tumayo na sa upuan. "I'll just wait for you in the house then? Don't go anywhere else or try to sneak out because unless you have a boat, you'll never get out from this island."

He sighed heavily and held her arm to stop her. Napatigil naman siya at sumunod na lang sa paghila nito. She sat back to the swivel chair with her eyes in his.

"I'm not getting out from this island. Nagugustuhan ko na rito," he seriously said.

Tumaas ang kilay niya rito at nagpangalumbaba. "Ilang araw ka palang dito nagustuhan mo na agad?"

He slowly nodded his head and smiled. "There are a lot of new knowledge in this place. Mababait din ang mga tao."

She scoffed at his reaction and turned her chair from him. "Mababait sila kasi gusto ka nila. Doctors are damn attractive," she said and a smile played in her lips. "Kapag gwapo."

"Good thing I'm handsome then?" She heard his teasing voice.

Pinaharap niyang muli ang swivel chair rito habang lukot ang kaniyang mukha. "Conceited aren't we?"

The side of his lips lifted and held the arm chair to stop her from turning. "I'm just stating a fact, baby," he said and winked at her.

She blinked back her emotions to stop herself from blushing. "Hindi kaya," giit niya at hinawakan ang kamay nito para tanggalin sa arm chair.

Instead of taking his hand off, his hand went above her hand and clasped them together. "So indenial, baby," he jest and suddenly pulled her closer to him.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at akmang itutulak ito sa dibdib ngunit nahuli nito kaagad ang mga kamay niya. His hands caged hers and he was just smiling ear to ear.

"Pag-uwi ko mamaya, I'll cook for you," he informed her with a hint of excitement.

Umiwas siya ng tingin nang makaramdam ng kilig sa sinabi nito. He was like a very thoughtful husband, for goodness sake!

"Paano kapag pagod ka na? You have lots of work here. Hindi mo na kailangan magluto. Pwede naman ako mangapitbahay kay Yodu para makikain-"

"That's not gonna fucking happen!"

She was stunned at his burst out but she just obediently nodded her head. "Fine then. But tell me if you're tired, okay? I'll understand if you won't cook for dinner."

His eyes was surrounded with green feeling with his furrowed brows. "So you could eat with that douche?"

"He's not a douche," she defended her friend. Alam niyang babaero si Yodu pero napakabuti nitong kaibigan sa kaniya. "Stop badmouthing my friend, Leonardo."

His eyes darken and his jaw got defined even more. Umiwas siya ng tingin at pagak na natawa. "Now I'm just Leonardo? What happened to 'darling', Fantasy?"

She raised her eyebrow. "And what happened to 'baby' then?"

"You are still my baby-"

She leaned forward to him and dipped her lips to his. Naramdaman niya ang pagtigil nito kaya't lalayo na sana siya rito. Her back was held by his strong arms, pushing her to his body and making sure that the kiss will not stop.

He moved his lips above hers and seek for an entrance with the use of his sinful tongue. Due to sensation, she obliged and open her mouth to receive his kiss.

Their tongue played with each other and their kiss was getting more aggressive. She gasped as his hands suddenly went to her front and slowly went down to the hem of her shirt.