6

They didn't talk with each other after a while. Hearing him sorry for what happened last night made her furious but she knew that she can't just shriek in front of him. Magmumukha siyang kapahiya-pahiya kapag nagkataon.

Pagak siyang natawa rito at hinampas pa ang balikat pagkahinuha.

"Don't apologize. Parang ikaw pa ang nawalan ng virginity sa 'tin a," she joked around, not minding the insult she felt a while ago.

Mataman lamang na nakatitig sa kaniya ang lalaki at napailing. "But-"

"No buts," she cut him off. Huminga siya nang malalim at pinilit na ngumiti. "I know you are too heart broken right now and I perfectly understand that it was just a spur in the moment. You need someone to lean on and I was emotional that time that I got rid of my hymen that fast. Naiintindihan ko ito nang mabuti, Leo," she said like a bright woman.

Bago pa makapagsalita ang lalaki ay nakita niya na ang paglapit ng yate sa isla. She got herself an apology from him that made her mad but seeing the Island, where her beautiful pasts are, makes her feel happy.

"Oh gosh," she let out and went to the lower deck where she could go out from the yacht.

Agad siyang lumabas ng yate at inamoy ang preskong hangin. "Ang tagal kong hindi nakapunta rito," masaya niyang sambit.

"Fantasy!"

She heard the roaring voice but she didn't look back to him. Seeing Leo makes her irritated that she almost want to bury him six feet below the ground.

"Tasing number 1!"

Agad siyang napalingon sa tumawag sa kaniya. It was years before she heard someone calls her that. Only Rose and her friends here in Verleden Island knows her nickname. They decided to call Ecstasy the only Tasing on their circle of friends. Maari kasing magkalituhan kung may ibang makakarinig kaya nagkapustahan pa kung sino ang tatawaging Tasing sa Maynila.

Since she thought that Tasing is 'mabantot', she decided that Ecstasy will take the nickname. Her sister was mad at first for she doesn't like it as well but she had no choice since she's younger and had to agree with an elder.

She smiled as she saw her another friend. "Yodu," she called him and he instantly went in front of her.

"Tama nga si Kuya. Uuwi ka rito," he said out of delight and pulled her for a hug.

She wasn't very clingy but Yodu is quite close to her that she just raised her hands and hugged him. "Careful with left shoulder. I got wounds there," she informed him as his hug got tighter.

Napalayo kaagad sa kaniya si Yodu at tumingin sa balikat niya. He creased his forehead as he slightly lift her sleeve and saw the bondage.

"Why did you get that?" He asked her with his crossed arms and narrowed eyes like he was some kind of her Father.

Her lips twitched and chuckled a little. "I'm an agent. Of course, I'll get wound like this," she stated nonchalantly.

"Wound from?"

"Bullet," she lazily answered.

His eyes widen and held her other shoulder tightly. "Kaninong baril? Babarilin ko rin! Bakit niya sinaktan ang prinsesa ng kuya ko?! Ang kapal ng mukha niya!"

Nalukot ang mukha niya at hinampas ang kamay na nakahawak sa kaniya. "Oh shut up! Anong prinsesa ng kuya mo? Kilabutan ka nga, Yosevio Durckeious!"

Nanlaki ang mga mata nito at agad tinakpan ang bibig niya. "Huwag ka nga maingay diyan. Baka marinig ng mga baby ko 'yan, mas lalo pa silang ma-in love sa 'kin. Ansakit na nga ng ulo ko kung paano sila iiwasan e."