16

As soon as the sun rises, her eyes also opened wide. She felt a wet feeling in between her thighs that made her still and looked down.

Nakita niya ang malaking pamumukol sa kumot na siyang kinailing niya. "Ohh.. Leo," she called him as she felt his tongue seeking for her core.

Bumaba ang kamay niya at otomatikong napasabunot sa buhok nito. His head risen and his dark eyes met hers.

"Good morning, baby," he grinned and went back on licking her.

Napapikit siya muli nang mariin at pinagparte pa lalo ang mga binti. "Ang aga pa a-Ohh!"

Her eyes dilated and her toes curled up feeling too much tension building up inside her. "I'm.. Ohh! Ahh!"

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at naramdaman ang pagsabog sa kaibuturan niya. He licked every ounce of her and slowly went on top of her once again.

Humahangos siya nang magpantay ang kanilang mukha. "Nice morning, isn't it?"

She snorted and jokingly slapped his chest. "You're a fucking horny beast, darling," she told and he just caught her hand.

"I am and this beast will get inside you once again," he said, guiding his buddy to the entrance of her core.

He teasingly rubbed himself to her that gave her frustrations. She gritted her teeth and held his back before wrapping her legs on him. "I thought your beast will get inside? Put it in!"

Humagalpak ito ng tawa at binigla ang pagpasok sa kaniya. Her mouth hanged open and her eyes rolled up, feeling so much pleasure with just one thrust.

"Oh fuck, baby!"

He began thrusting inside of her that made her moan loudly. Pabaling-baling ulo niya nang hindi malaman kung saan galing ang sarap na nadarama, kung sa pagkakalalaki ba nito o sa mga kamay nitong kung saan-saan dumadapo.

His thrusts become wild and ragged that made his lips covered her to stop her from loud moans. Napasabunot siya sa buhok nito at gumalaw rin sa pataaas.

Something was building up once again. She felt herself herself reaching the zenith and before she could even know, Leo already slammed himself harshly.

In one last deep thrust, her toes and curled up with her back arched. Her eyes rolled up and felt her release once again.

"Baby, ohh!"

He filled her and she felt so full. Humahangos sila at bumagsak ang katawan nito sa kaniya.

Nanlalata niyang mahina na kinurot ang lalaki sa bewang. "I'm tired already. Huwag na pala tayo maglinis," she said and pushed him to her side, making their genitals disconnected.

He chuckled lightly and rolled on top of  her once again that made her eyes widen. "We can't, baby. If we don't clean the house, I'm sure that I'll tire you even more. What's the sense of having a day off when we don't have anything to do?"

He positioned himself again that made her blush. Agad niya itong itinulak at tumayo. "Fine! We'll clean. I'm sore already," she whined and search for her clothes.

Humagalpak ito ng tawa kaya't napabalik siya ng tingin dito. "What?!"

"I'm just kidding, baby. I'll clean while you have some rest." He rose from the bed with all his nakedness and pull her back. "Stay here," he commanded as her bottom felt the softness of the mattress.

"Magluluto muna ako ng breakfast," she insist.

"Ako na. Let your darling cook for breakfast okay?" He bat his eyelashes and smiled.