13

She was stunned seeing him up close but she was more stunned as he pulled her inside her bedroom while her friend, Yodu, was looking.

"Oy, use condom a?"

Naramdaman niya ang pag-akyat ng dugo niya papunta sa pisngi. She tried to peek and see Yodu but Leo instantly blocked her sight and closed the door.

"Let's talk," he seriously said and pulled her to the bed, sitting side by side.

"Ayoko niyang let's talk mo, anlakas maka-wattpad," she said out of the blue and shook her head. Nagawa mo pa talaga isingit 'yun e no?

Kumunot ang noo nito sa kaniya at tumikhim. "Are you okay? The other agent told me that you're tired," he asked her, not minding what she just said. "He isn't like me right?"

Doon naman siya napamaang at kumunot ang noo. "What do you mean 'like you'? Doctor? Nah, he's never been a doctor but he's good at stitching like me," she boasted and even nodded her head.

His brows furrowed and heaved a sigh. "That's not what I meant. I'm asking what's the reason of your tiredness. You didn't had-"

"Sex with him?" Her one eyebrow arched due to annoyance. "Andumi naman yata ng utak mo, Cristosa," pagak niyang sabi at tumagis ang bagang.

She looked away with anger ignited in her eyes. Nainsulto siya sa iniisip ng lalaki.

"Baby, I'm sorry," he lowly said and pulled her to his chest. "I'm sorry I got paranoid. I know it must've been because of your work but jealousy is eating me up. Your agent partner was a guy, it was awful in my part."

Her body got frozen as he mentioned 'jealousy' that her cheeks burned up. "Jealousy? Why would you get jealous?"

Napatigil ito at hinawalay siya sa katawan nito. He narrowed his eyes on her with his thinned lips. "You knew why," he reprimanded.

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him with amusement. Meron siyang ideya kung bakit pero ayas niyang sabihin dahil baka mali ang akala niya. She doesn't want to be rejected.

"Because I'm your fuck buddy?" She faintly smiled and rose from the bed. "Don't worry, wala kang kahati sa 'kin. Hindi ko lang alam 'yung sa 'yo," matabang niyang sabi at tinalikuran siya para maglakad at buksan muli ang pinto.

She was stopped when his hand caught her arm. "Fuck buddy? That's it?"

May himig ng pait ang boses nito kaya bumalik tingin siya rito. "E ano ba dapat?"

He sighed heavily and raised his gaze at her. "You are my living fantasy that I want to keep even in my reality," he confessed and pulled her to his lap.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at napahawak sa balikat upang hindi maibigay ang buong bigat sa lalaki. Her heart was hammering but she can't help but to worry about his condition.

"I-Is this okay? I mean, 'yung braso mo-"

"It's healing well, baby. You already went on top of me before, ngayon pa ba hindi magiging okay?"

The tip of his nose brushed on her cheek that made her heart beats faster. "Leo," she called his name as her eyes met his glistening stare that made her want to think that he was falling for her.

His lips slowly curled up. "I missed you," he breathy said and stretched his neck to reach her lips.

She automatically closed her eyes and kissed him back with her hands on his nape like asking for strength. Parang may sumipa sa kaniya lalamunan nang hindi tumaas ang kamay nito sa kaniyang dibdib, bagkus ay ipinahinga lamang nito ang kaniyang mga kamay sa bewang.