24

Nangyari rin ang date na pinakaaantay nila. After everything they gone through, they managed to date like real people as a couple.

"Tara?"

She smiled at Leo who is busy eyeing every man they came across with. Natatawa na lamang siya sa pagiging seloso nito kaya't hinila niya na ito papasok ng samgyupsal restaurant.

Bago pa sila makapasok ay bigla siyang hinila pabalik ni Leo. She rolled back to him and his lips instantly landed on hers.

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata niya nang sakupin ng mga braso nito ang bewang niya at hinalikan nang mas maigi. She pulled away and eyed him.

"Nakakahiya," she whispered and looked around them to see the judgemental stares from everyone.

Leo creased his forehead and held her cheeks to make her face him. "What's wrong with this? I'm just kissing my girlfriend," he stated like it's a matter of fact.

"It's not kissing anymore, it's making out," she said, pertaining to his lips who went down to her neck.

He chuckled lightly and pulled her closer to him. "At least, I shooed away some predators," he boasted.

Napailing na lamang siya rito hanggang sa ito na mismo ang humila sa kaniya papasok ng samgyupsal-an. They went to the counter and paid some money to have an unlimited meat and side dishes.

Pumwesto na sila sa isang table, malapit sa bintana. She sat comfortably as she waited for the waiter for their first batch of meat.

"Shouldn't you be beside me instead?"

She looked at her with her innocent look. Umiling siya at ngumisi. "Nope. Staying close to you could just distract us from eating. We'll flirt nonstop then your hands may roam somewhere and I wouldn't get to eat in harmony, so nope. We shouldn't sat beside each other," paliwanag niya na nagpabagsak ng panga nito.

"Damn witty, baby," he hissed and shook his head with disapproval.

She giggled and took his hand on the table. "We could hold hands then," she suggested and intertwined their hands together.

Napangiti na rin ito kalaunan at tumango. Ilang saglit lang ay dumating na ang mga meat at side dishes.

She thought that they could hold hands while eating but the restaurant had too much side dishes that their hands didn't have a space in the table. Natawa siya at dahan-dahang hinila ang kamay palayo rito.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Leo sa ginawa niya kaya't ngumisi na lamang siya bago mabilis na mahila ang kamay. "It's a prank," she said in high pitch tone and took the chopsticks as she took some meat and placed it on the grilling pan.

He pouted and his lips was like almost hitting the floor. "Let's just cut off the amusement park idea then? Let's just hang out in your house and..." She left her words hanging and smiled in a naughty way.

His face darken and he clenched his jaw with her sudden suggestion. Huminga siya nang malalim at napapikit nang mariin.

She waited for his reaction by flipping the meat and put some soup in her rice.

He then opened his eyes and shook his head. "No. Let's date in the amusement park after this." He licked his lower lip that made her feel ignited in fire. "I love how wild we were but I still want us to date in a place like this. I don't want you to feel that our relationship is just good in bed, I want it in every basis." he stated.

She bit her lower lip and felt her heart flutter from his words. Matamis siyang ngumisi at nilagay ang lutong karne sa lalagyan ni Leo.

"I never thought of that, darling," she said and put another meat on the grill. "Thank you and I love you."