19

The next day is Rose's wedding. She was readying her things when Leo got inside her room. Naramdaman niya ang talas ng titig nito kaya't unti-unti siyang humarap dito.

Leo narrowed his eyes at her and tilted his head to see what she was packing. "Don't tell me you packed the fucking gown as well?"

Her looks become uneasy and she just chuckled nervously. "Siyempre dinala ko, alangan naman magmaong lang ako sa kasal 'di ba?"

"You knew what I meant," giit nito at naglakad papalapit sa kaniya.

He sat on the bed, beside her luggage and opened it. Napangiwi siya at pumikit habang inaantay ang reaksiyon nito.

Leo have been strongly disapproves her gown and insist that she should wear a simple dress. Hindi siya pumayag dahil minsan lang naman siya maaya sa kasal ng kaibigan. She no longer expect Ecstasy nor Betong nor Zico and Yodu to get wed. Her friends are either a player or a hater, so a wedding is like a once in blue moon for them. On the other hand, her sister is quite allergic with men.

So to sum it all up, Rose's is the only wedding she'll attend.

"Damn, baby. That's too revealing," he raspy said.

She pouted with annoyance and jumped to sit beside him. "I don't wanna be manang in Rose's wedding," she whined like a child and remembered Rose's entourage. "Minea will be there as well and I'll make sure to more beautiful than her."

"Minea don't wear revealing stuffs."

Tumaas ang kilay niya rito. "And you want me to be like her?" She grown an anger as she thought of Leo trying to push her like his first love.

Nanlaki ang mga mata nito at nagtaas ng mga kamay. "Of course not! I don't care if you're not prim and proper. Even if you're hot and short tempered, you're liberated, likes to curse people, don't get along with everyone with your attitude, have too much men in your sleeves-"

"Nang-aasar ka ba?" She scoffed and gritted her teeth as he said many bad traits of her. "What now? You're regretting to have me than her?"

He chuckled loudly and even placed his face on her neck while his body were still shaking from laughter. "Nope," he answered while popping the 'p'. "I'm saying that I'm in love with you whatever your traits are."

Her anger instantly drained as he said those words. Napayuko siya at ngumiti. "Really?"

He raised his head and nodded. "So much, baby."

"Then, let me wear this gown," she challenged him and a smirk curved in her lips.

Napanganga ito at napakamot batok. "Still a no, baby."

She scoffed and glared at him. Sisigawan niya na sana ito sa inis ngunit narinig nila ang pag-door bell. Kumunot ang noo niya nang maisip kung sino ang nasa labas. It was almost midnight but someone had the guts to rang her door bell.

"Sino naman-"

"It's for me," agad nitong sabi at tumayo mula sa kinauupuan.

She raised an eyebrow as she peek on the door but he already left on her sight. Nagkibit balikat na lamang siya at sinara muli ang bagahe niya.

Her door opened and she instantly looked at him. Nakita niya ang isang malaking box na hawak nito at nilapag nito ito sa kama.

"Wear this instead, baby," he said and opened the box, revealing a nicely made gown with intricate design.

Napanganga siya sa ganda nito at hinawakan. "Paano mo..."

She forgot what to say and just looked at him. A playful grin plastered on his lips.