Chapter Eleven

An extra long chapter for you guys, Enjoy!

Once we got back to the mansion, we went straight up to Romans room and he showed me the drawers and parts of the walk in wardrobe that I could put my new bought clothes. He seemed calmer once we got back in the car away from prying eyes. I guess being King of the vampires you're expected to act a certain way. I've defied him plenty of times but he's never humiliated me like he did in Five Guys before. But then he let me use the cream and when I tried the dress on, he was literally speechless. I noticed the way he looked at me and I'm just so confused. He's so up and down with me, I mean he pushed me over the balcony for gods sake.

I came out of the walk in wardrobe to see Roman taking a piece of art off of the wall and then taking my dress out of the bag before hanging it on the hook.

"Best to keep the dress like this so it doesn't crinkle. Wouldn't want the Kings pet looking shabby do we?" I rolled my eyes at his words which he luckily didn't see. I couldn't stop staring at the dress, the red was so captivating and I actually couldn't wait until the party.

"Ah Roman baby, thank god you're back, my pussy really nee-- AHHHHH! is that my dress for the party?! It's gorgeous, I would have liked it a bit more low cut or maybe with a thigh slit"

My ears almost cried from the shrieking. I turned around and Vanessa was running past me and running her hands up and down the dress. Oh that bitch better get her hands off my dress or she's gonna lose them.

"It looks a little big though, do we have time to change it?" Excuse me! right that is it. I went to take a step towards her and that's when Roman stopped me, giving me a look to imply that he wants me to stay quiet.

"No, This is Alexandria's dress actually. I assumed you'd be getting your own" Vanessas eyes flashed red before she noticeably tried to compose herself and they went back to normal.

"But shouldn't she be in the waiting staff, she's a pet, she doesn't deserve to wear something so expensive" Her eyes shot daggers at me

"I'm still going to be your date right? I always accompany you to your parties" Her eyes looked to be pleading with Roman. When she said that, Roman made a bit of a 'Oh shit' face.

"Oh yes that's what I've been meaning to tell you. I'm taking Alexandria actually. I'm keeping her close to me and honestly I wanted a bit of a change. That reminds me, I think you should find someone else to satisfy your needs. Maybe Lucien? He's been wanting to take a crack at you" Vanessa looked absolutely horrified and her face was starting to go a steaming red before she went storming out of the room. I tried so hard to keep my face straight but a little snort made its way out. Bloody hell that's attractive.

I looked to Roman in complete disbelief to which he replied with only a shrug of his shoulders.

"Don't feel so entitled, she really was annoying me and you annoy me less" He continued to sit on his sofa and went to tapping away on his phone.

"I've got some work to do so why don't you go and see if Lana needs help with any of the rooms or see if there's other jobs to do" He didn't once look up from his phone and didn't say anything else apart from that. So off I went to find Lana.

I eventually found Lana and helped her do some laundry all whilst telling her about my morning with the shopping and what happened with Vanessa. Lana was laughing as much as I was.

"Hey your 18th is the day after the party right? Maybe we could ask Roman if we could still go out? honestly the clubs here are insane. Granted I don't know what the human clubs are like but they're still really cool"