1: ~ The Meeting ~

! WARNING!
THE NEXT PART CONTAINS BLOOD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, PLEASE SKIP IT.

{Y/N}

Blood. Everywhere blood. Standing in a room, cold as ice, covered in blood. When I looked at myself, was I also covered in blood. I didn't know where it came from.
But something was stinging.
My neck.
I touched it.
Blood. On my hand.
Someone or something bit me, and a lot of blood was coming out of the wound.
Then I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning. I grabbed my head so the room would stop spinning, but, no success.
I collapsed on the floor and everything turned black.

YOU CAN NOW READ IN PEACE.

I woke up, my shirt soaked wet. The same dream for almost a month. And every time I would wake up, sweating and heavily breathing. I sighed and stood up. I walked slowly to the bathroom and took a short shower. I then got dressed and went to the kitchen.

I took an apple and my bag, opened the door and then closed it quietly behind me

I took an apple and my bag, opened the door and then closed it quietly behind me. I ran to the bus stop and waited for Amelia. I ate my apple while waiting. Then I saw 6 figures running towards me. I chuckled when I saw it were Amelia and her 5 brothers. Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai they are called. I come along with all of them.
,,Heh hi Y/N! Sorry we're so late. Yeonjun was being dramatic like always." Amelia said when they got to the bus stop. I smiled and brushed it off.
,,It's fine. I know how protective he is." At my words the boys turned to us.

,,What y'all looking at?!" I said annoyed

,,What y'all looking at?!" I said annoyed. They laughed and turned around again. I rolled my eyes and then smiled to Amelia. When the bus arrived we stepped in and drove to school.
It was the first school day, so it wouldn't be really interesting.
What I hated the most is that there would be new students. Most of them are just humans that hate us for being 'different'. That's why we all hide our identity. But sadly, doing that is kind of dangerous. If you're a Fallen Angel, like me, and you're friends with a vampire, and you're identity gets leaked, they could just kill you in a few seconds. That's why I'm very careful with trusting people.
Amelia and I know each other's identity. She knew it the first time we met.
She's a werewolf, but her smelling skills are better than a formal werewolf. She's different than the others. She's different than her big brothers. They still don't know what creature I am. Even though we know each other for 8 years now.

,,Oh my goodness, I just noticed we know each other for precisely 8 years! Time flies..." I said. Amelia smiled.
,,Yeah, it definitely does. I'm still confused the boys still don't know your identity..." she said like she was reading my mind.
I looked around the bus. All the faces were pretty familiar. But 7 faces catch my eye. They looked like normal humans, but something was... Different about them.
,,Hey, Am... Do you know what they are?" I asked Amelia. She looked over to the boys, turns around, closes her eyes and breaths deeply in. She then opened her eyes and looked confused.
,,I... Don't recognize the smell. I never smelled it." she said. I frowned and looked once over to the boys. I then made eye contact with Soobin who was sitting in front of them. He looked like he had been sleeping. I smiled warmly at him.

He smiled slightly back and I turned around

He smiled slightly back and I turned around. I frowned again and just looked in front of me.

~At school~

I walked to my locker and put all my books on it, except for my maths book. I sighed and looked over to Amelia. She smiled when she saw me looking. I walked over to her and we walked together to our first class. We talked about our holidays and what we did. Amelia was talking about a fight she had with Taehyun but I wasn't paying attention. I was paying attention to the boys in front of us. They were talking. I recognized them.
They were 2 of the 7 boys from the bus. They then started walking and before walking past us they smiled at me. (media)

I slightly smiled back at them and then frowned. I looked at Amelia.
,,You weren't paying attention, we're you?" she said. I smiled sheepishly at her and she just shook her head. I laughed and we walked talking to our first class.

A/N:
Hi! This is the first chapter. I really hope you like it.