11: ~ Rest ~

,,Y/N, don't!"

Y/N turned around, looking at the person that stopped her from attacking.

Yeonjun?

Yeonjun walked towards her, and laid a hand on her shoulder.

,,Ti fo tuo pans."

Y/N suddenly collapsed in Yeonjuns arms. Yeonjun sighed and picked her up.

,,Let's get you to the nurse office." he mumbled and looked at Amelia.
,,I'll go with you and explain what happened." she said, while her oldest brother nodded. He carried Y/N's body to the nurse office. When they arrived, Yeonjun laid her on the bed and sat next to her.
,,Oh my, what happened to her?" a voice said. Yeonjun turned around and saw the nurse. He then looked at his little sister. She explained what had happened and after that the nurse checked Y/N. She sighed and then took the phone.
,,Hello? Yes, one of your students had an accident and 2 other students are with her. ...Yes, I think you won't be able to continue class, do you mind? Aah, okay thank you mr. Jeon. Yes, see you." she said and ended the call.
,,So your friend collapsed because the monster in her took a lot of energy away from her body, that means she will be asleep for a while, so I guess you should take her to the hospital. I think that's the best solution." she said and looked at Y/N smiling. Then she looked at the two siblings and smiled again.
,,Alright, thank you miss." Yeonjun said and bowed. The nurse laughed and shook with her hand in the air.
,,Please don't bow for me, it was my pleasure helping her and advising you. Please bring her as fast as possible to the hospital though." She said smiling brightly. The siblings both nodded and Yeonjun picked Y/N up in his hands and carried her out of the school with his sister by his side.

~

,,Choi Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai are asked in the principal's office please." A voice called into the microphone so the whole school could hear them. A young boy raised an eyebrow and looked at his younger brothers.
,,What happened? Why do we need to get to the principal's office?" The boy asked his brothers while stiffing a piece of bread in his mouth and slowly chewing on it, enjoying its sweet taste.
,,I don't know, maybe something happened with hyung and noona?" The youngest boy shrugged. His brother with blond dyed hair sighed.
,,Soobin, I think we should just get going. It won't be nice to come like, an hour later than expected right?" He claimed looking at his hyung. Soobin nodded while eating another piece of his bread. They stood up and rapidly walked to the office.

~

,,So you are telling us that our friend collapsed and our siblings brought them to the hospital? Without telling us?!" Soobin asked. The principal nodded sighing.
,,Yes, but don't understand it wrongly, you were having class. You couldn't know." She explained. Soobin sighed and looked at his brothers.
,,Could we leave school earlier and visit them?" Soobin asked. The principal smiled and nodded.
,,Of course, I'll need to inform your father about this though, is that alright?" She asked. Soobin nodded stiffly and stood up and bowed.
,,Thank you miss." Soobin thankes her and nodded to his brothers. They all bowed and left to the hospital.

~

3 young men walked into room 436. When they came in, they saw a girl sitting next to the hospital bed and a young man standing against a wall. The man lifted his head up and looked at his three younger brothers. He smiled walked over to the men and hugged them.
,,How is she? Is she okay?" The second oldest asked. The oldest nodded and looked at the patient sleeping peacefully.
,,She just needs to rest, but the doctors said she's totally fine." He responded. The three men nodded and sat down somewhere. The second oldest sat down next to the bed and held the patients hand.
,,I hope you'll feel better soon, baby. I really miss your lips haha." He whispered and laughed softly. His sister smiled at the happy young man.

Yes, we all hope you'll feel better soon, Y/N. I kind of miss your company...

The girl thought smiling. She laid her head on her brother's shoulder that was sitting next to her. He looked at her and softly pecked her forehead.
,,When do you think she'll wake up, Beomgyu oppa?" The girl asked. He shrugged.
,,I hope soon, I feel a bit lonely without her company. The room feels... Empty, you know? Even if she's here with us lol." He said. Everyone softly laughed. Suddenly the girl laying in the hospital bed opened her eyes slowly.
,,S-Soobin...? Y-Yeonjun?" She mumbled and looked around the room. Soobin smiled and softly squeezed on her hand.
,,I'm here baby, don't worry." Soobin said and pecked her forehead.
,,Damn, that was one hell of a monster that came outta me. Did I kill someone?" Y/N laughed but coughed after. Everyone laughed and Yeonjun shook his head.
,,No, I stopped you before you could actually kill someone." He told her. Y/N sat up in her bed and smiled thankfully.
,,Thanks, Yeonjun oppa, what would I do without you?" Y/N said and grinned. Yeonjun grinned back and shrugged.
,,I guess nothing, you're lucky your best friend called me. Without her I wouldn't even have been there!" He said and winked at his sister. She smiled and winked back.
,,Yeah, if I didn't call him you would've killed someone. For real." She said and laughed. Everyone laughed along. Y/N looked at Soobin and kept staring at him. When he turned his head and looked at her they finally locked gazes. They kept staring in each other's eyes, dreaming about how beautiful they are. The others were grinning.
,,Yeah, I think we should just leave you two alone. Romance is in the air." Yeonjun grinned and pushed his little siblings out of the room. They watched through the window and were wiggling their eyebrows, but the couple didn't notice. They were only focused on each other.