12: ~ Changes ~

Some weeks had passed by, and Y/N has fully recovered. Christmas was nearby, but no snow had fallen yet. Y/N was looking forward to the snow. She found it really cozy and she liked going out with friends on a walk, feeling the snow crisp underneath their feet and their hot breath that evaporated cause to the cold air surrounding them. She loved winter.
She was walking to the bus stop where she would wait for her friends and boyfriend.
She rubbed her arms, wanting to warm them up a bit, but no effect. She sighed, a cloud of warm air came out of her mouth going up in the atmosphere.
Y/N never liked waiting for someone.
Impatiently she tapped her foot on the ground looking around her, searching for her friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. She took her phone and called her best friend.

••• Calling Amelia 💜•••

,,Hello?"

,,My god, Amelia, where the fuck are you? The bus is going to be here soon!"

,,Yeah, about that. Uhm, something happened here so we can't come to school..."

,,Oh, and what exactly happened?"

,, ... Uhm, well I think you won't understand, it's a werewolf thingy..."

,,Come on, please tell me, you can explain it to me right? It can't be that hard to explain."

,, ... Well, sometimes we as werewolves get uhm... Damn, how do I explain this..."

,,You know what, explain me later, the bus is here. I'll come over later, 'kay?"

,,*sighs* alright, but you won't be able to see the boys. I mean, you'll see only some of them. Damn, ugh, I'll explain everything later."

,, uuh alright~ see you girl."

,,Bye Y/N, have a great day at school!"

,,Yeah, alright, bye~"

•••call has been ended•••

Y/N stepped on the bus and sat down somewhere sighing.

She can be so confusing sometimes...

~

When she arrived, she directly went inside and went to her locker. She stuffed her locker with her books and notebooks and left one notebook and book and her pencil case. Suddenly her locker slapped close. She flinched and turned around. She gasped.
,,Hi there, Y/N." The person said smirking. Y/N swallowed.
,,What do you want, Taehyung?" She said and crossed her arms over her chest. Taehyung snickered.
,,Can't I say hello to you? Woah, you're feisty." He said and grinned. Y/N only glared at the young man.
,,I wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight. My father wants to see you." He continued. Y/N raised an eyebrow.
,,He does? Why though?" She asked. He shrugged.
,,we're having a family dinner tonight, and he knows everything 'bout ya, guess he just wants to see you in real life, y'know." He said leaning on the lockers. Y/N chuckled.
,,Since when do you talk like that, bad boy?"
,,Ooh, I like that nick name hehe. Well, I gotta go, sweetheart. See you at lunch?" He raised an eyebrow.
,,Sure, I'll give you my answer then." The girl said, swung her bag around her shoulder and walked to class.
~
,,You've got to be kidding me." Y/N mumbled under her breath. She saw a member of the Kim's family sitting in her seat. She whined and walked over there.
,,Uhm, hi, that's actually my seat..." She politely told the man. He looked up and smiled, while two dimples appeared on his plump cheeks.
,,Hi, Y/N! I'm Kim Namjoon, one of your cousins as you may know. I actually sat here because I wanted to sit next to you." He told her still smiling. Y/N melted right where she was standing. He looked so soft and just sweet.
,,Aww, that's really nice of you! As you know, I'm... Uhm... Just Y/N." She told, not willing to tell her last name. Namjoon raised an eyebrow.
,,Don't you like your last name? Why? I'm sure it's a fine name." He assured. Y/N swallowed and looked down.
,,I-I think you must understand that as a Fallen Angel, I don't really like my last name because he wasn't a good person..." She mumbled and looked him straight in the eyes, meeting his beautiful bright green eyes. He then nodded and smiled, feeling guilty asking for her name.
,, I'm sorry for asking, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." He said looking down in a deep frown. Y/N shook her head smiling and laid a hand on his left shoulder.
,, It's fine, Namjoon. I would've done the same thing. I understand that you're curious, that gives you a great personality." She calmed the young man down. He smiled thankfully and stood up when the teacher walked in and we started the lesson.
~
Y/N calmly walked to a table where 7 young men were eating, talking and laughing. She sighed and put her tray down on the table, sitting herself down next to someone she didn't know the name of. He looked at you smiling.
,,Hello, Y/N! Y-you probably don't know me yet, I'm Park Jimin." He said. The girl looked at the man, finally seeing his face. She knew the face, she had definitely seen it before. He had very handsome but also cute features, which made Y/N widen her eyes.

Man~, this guy is handsome and cute at the same time! Reminds me of the cute or hot meme. You get one, not both! But then, out of nowhere, when God was making Jimin on his little mixing pot, he was like: ,,let me do both!" So he took hot, and he took cute and put them in the mixing pot!

Her thoughts made her giggle which made everyone at the table look at her confused.
,,Hi, Jimin! You probably know why I'm here, huh?" She said. Everyone at the table nodded.
,,Let us firstly introduce everyone, 'cause you don't know everyone here, do you?" Jin claimed. The girl nodded and looked at all of the boys.
,,Uuh, I think I'll start. So, I am Jeon Jungkook, I'm the youngest." Y/N widened her eyes.
He... Has...
,,You already know me, sweetheart." Taehyung said winking at her.

Ew.
,,Do you know that vampires can read minds? You've hurt my feelings, Y/N!"
Taehyung told me faking he was hurt.
Y/N's eyes widened. ,,So you heard what I thought?!" she shouted looking at Jimin. He raised an eyebrow.
,,What do you-"
,,Then there's me and Namjoon." Hoseok cut off Jimin. Then the man that once glared at me started talking.
,

, I'm Min Yoongi, don't bother me." He glared at y/n once again. Seokjin cleared his throat and smiled sweetly.
,,And you already know me, Worldwide Handsome." He said winking. The girl snickered and then sat herself straight up.
,,So, I've decided to come to your little dinner, but," Y/N cut Taehyung off, who was about to jump up in excitement.
,,I need all of your numbers and your address. And you, Min Yoongi," she continued,standing up and glaring at Yoongi.
,,You are going to be nice to me, because if you continue being like that to me, I swear, I'm going to transform in my monsterself, and you won't like that. Understood?" She said, while her eyes were slowly turning darker. Jimin stood up and laid his hand on her shoulder.
,,Y/N, calm down. Please. He's not worth it." Jimin whispered, making Y/N turn around to face him. When they met eyes, she immediately calmed down. She looked at herself in shook and then looked at Jimin.
,,H-how did you..." She whispered. She sat down and looked at Jungkook. He looked like... He understood what happened to her.

He has the same last name as I have, he understands what I was going through.... Is he...?

,,Can I talk to you alone, Jungkook?" She mumbled. He looked at his hyungs and then looked at Y/N.
,,Uhh, sure." He stood up and walked together with y/n to the lockers.
,,Jungkook, are you a Fallen Angel?" The girl asked.