5: ~ The Past ~

{Y/N}

I woke up sleeping next to something warm. I open my eyes, looking over to the thing sleeping next to me.

Soobin...?

I felt two wings open behind me, while groaning in pain. Soobin opens his eyes slowly, looking worried my way.
,,Are you okay?" he asked with a deep voice. I nodded, smiling slightly. I then feel dizzy, which makes me stand up quickly and run to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet while holding my hair. Someone comes running towards me, rubbing my back and taking over my hair. I look who it is, seeing Yeonjun looking to the hallway. On the hallway were Soobin and Amelia looking worried my way.
,,This is going to go on for a while. But after a week she should be fine." assured Amelia looking to Soobin then to Yeonjun.
,,I-I'm fine guys, d-don't worry about me, o-okay?" I said.
,,No, you're not. We're going to take care of you, okay?" Yeonjun said. Soobin nodded and took his phone.
He then walked away, while pressing his phone against his ear. I sighed looking at Yeonjun. He laid his hand on my cheek, smiling warmly at me. Then everything around me turns black, taking me in a 'dream'.

{3rd person}

A small boy was standing in the hospital, hand in hand with his younger and smaller brothers, waiting for his father to come out of the room.
,,Yeonjun? What are we doing here?" a small boy asked the bigger boy.
,,Mommy's baby was ready to be born. She needed to come to the hospital because she was losing a lot of blood." he told his 4 younger brothers. The youngest boy's eyes widened.
,,But don't worry! I'm sure mommy's going to be just fine." Yeonjun calmed his youngest brother.
,,Okay, Yeonjun. If you say so..." mumbled the youngest unsure.
,,Kai, really, don't worry about mommy." the second oldest said ruffling his younger brother's hair. Kai pouted cause to being treated like a baby. But soon he would be a big brother, and he would take good care of the baby.
,,But Soobin, what if mommy really isn't okay? What will happen then?" the second youngest boy asked insecure and worried. Soobin scratched behind his ear and looked over to Yeonjun.
,,I don't know, actually," Soobin said looking at the smaller boy. The boy whined hearing those words.
,,But please just stay positive, Taehyun. Mommy wouldn't like to see you like this. Just tell yourself she'll be fine and I'm sure then everything will be okay." Soobin told the little boy, smiling warmly to make the boy feeling a bit better. Taehyun nodded and looked at the door. The last boy just stayed quiet. He knew somehow something terrible would happen. There would happen something with his mother or little sibling. He didn't like that idea, but he also didn't want to change the mood around him.
,,Beomgyu? Are you okay little one?" Yeonjun asked looking worried at him. The little boy nodded and formed a small and weak smile. Yeonjun nodded smiling, stood up and took Taehyun's hand.
Probably 20 minutes it stayed quiet. No one was into the mood of talking. Then the door opened slowly, showing a man that was in the 30's. His eyes were teary and he was holding a little blanket. A small child was sleeping deeply while grabbing onto the border of the blanket. Yeonjun ran to the man wrapping his arms around one of his legs.
,,Daddy! Is that our little sibling? Where is mommy? Is she okay?" He asked excitedly. The man crouched down, still very careful with the small child he was holding.
,,Yeonjun, I need to talk to you. It is important. It is about mommy." the man told the little boy, taking his hand carefully and taking him to the next hallway. The 4 other little boys stayed at their places, holding each others hands. Their eyes followed their oldest brother and father, frowning and asking themselves what their father wanted to tell their brother and what was so important about it that they couldn't hear it.
Yeonjun followed his father to a little bench, sitting down on it next to his father.
,,What's wrong, dad?" Yeonjun asked curiously. The man sighed and closed his eyes. When he opened them, tears were falling down his face.
,,Yeonjun, you're mother is very sick. It is possible that she won't survive. She's still alive, but she lost a lot of blood what caused her to be very exhausted, she doesn't have a lot of energy." he told the little boy. The little boys eyes widened at his words.
,,Is that why Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai couldn't hear us?" he asked. His father nodded and looked at the little child folded in a pastel pink blanket. A smile formed on his face.
,,Oh yeah, this is your little sister, Amelia. I want you take care of her at all time, okay?" his dad told him smiling. Yeonjun nodded and looked at his little sister peacefully sleeping. Also on his face a smile appeared while seeing the little child yawn and slightly smile.
~
Yeonjun waited for his dad to come home. He had taken Amelia with him, and Yeonjun was a bit worried about her. Amelia had already turned 1 year, and luckily their mother was still alive. Weak, but alive.
The door opened, showing a man walk in together with a small girl.
,,Father! You're home!" Yeonjun said excitedly. The man chuckled, walked over to the now 6 year old boy and ruffled his soft dark brown hair. This evening would be very important for the family. They were going to get to know what their baby sisters rank is in the pack. Their father is Beta and their mother is Gamma. Yeonjun turned out to be the following Beta, Soobin would be a Gamma, Beomgyu would be one rank lower than Soobin, Taehyun one rank lower than Beomgyu and Hueningkai would be one rank lower than Taehyun. And now they were going to get to know what their little sister would be.
For the reunion of the pack, they needed to change in their Hybrid form. So they changed in their hybrid form and then they went to the woods.
When they arrived they all sat down next to the fire.
,,Today is a very special day. We are going to rank the children that do not have a rank yet. Choi Amelia, please step forward." the Alpha says. The man picks Amelia up and gives her to the Alpha. They do a ritual and then it is finally time.
,,Now we are going to be able to see what rank she has... Let's see..." he mumbled. He looked straight into the fire that was burning in the center of everyone. He then gasped and backed off.
,,Sh-she's..." he whispered.
,,She's the next Alpha!" the Alpha shouted and everyone around the Choi family stepped back. Yeonjuns eyes widened at the words the Alpha just shouted.

{Y/N}

I was pulled out the 'dream', seeing Yeonjun still smiling at me warmly.
,,Yeonjun? I-I think I just saw a part of your past..." I mumbled frowning.
,,You did? What did you see?" he asked surprised. I explained everything I saw while Yeonjun listened closely.
,,So Amelia is the next Alpha?" I asked.
Yeonjun nodded.
,,That's why we're so protective over her. If something happens to her, we won't have a next leader." Yeonjun told me frowning. I nodded slowly. I then felt dizzy again.
,,Y-Yeonjun, I-I feel d-dizzy..." I mumbled grabbing for my head. He grabbed my hands and looked deeply in my eyes. I laid my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. I felt a hand on my forehead.
I opened my eyes and again I was pulled into a 'dream'.

A/N:
Please go listen to the song I put in the media. I've been listening to it since it released and I love it.