13: ~ Changes pt. 2 ~

-,,Jungkook, are you a Fallen Angel?" The girl asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he swallowed his saliva. He looked down.
,,How would you know? I-I thought I was hiding it well..." He mumbled and looked her in the eyes hopelessly. Y/N shook her head.
,,Jungkook, you didn't make it obvious, but the way you looked at me when I was taking over, I could see you knew what was happening to me. And your last name... I have the same one." The girl mumbled the last sentence. He again looked at her with wide eyes.
,,Did you have a twin?" He asked suddenly. Y/N looked up. She nodded.
,,I-I think I did. But I only have some memories, it's not enough to prove that I actually had one." She told the young man. He nodded in agreement.
,,Same here. Though father told me I did have one... You know, you can ask him tonight. You'll come over anyways." He said smiling. Y/N smiled back and bowed.
,,Thank you for telling me, Jungkook. I'll see you tonight at the dinner!" She shouted through the hallway, walking to her next class.
~
The last bell rang, which made Y/N stand up and she quietly put her book, notebook and pencil case in her schoolbag, swung it around her shoulder and walked out of class. She quietly walked through the hallways, not knowing that someone was calling her.
,,Y/N!! WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE!" The call made her stop and turn around. She smiled when she saw Seokjin. He exhaled heavily, and handed his niece a piece of paper.
,,Those are our phone numbers and our address is written at the back. See you tonight!" He said, running away making Y/N laugh. She turned around and continued her walk to her locker. When she arrived she put her heavy books in her bag, closed it and walked outside. She just got outside when she got a call.

•••An incoming call from Amelia•••

,,Hi Amelia!"

,,Hey! Are you still coming over?"

,,Yeah, I am. I am now heading your way."

,,Oh alright. Did something happen there?"

,,Nah, but I'll be having a dinner with some family."

,,Wait a minute, I thought you told me you only had you father, who actually isn't your real father. But tell me~"

,,Well, remember those vamps I told you about?"

,,Hmm? Wait a minute don't tell me-"

,,They are my cousins. And their father asked them to invite me for a family dinner."

,,Wot. Uh okay~ So, when you're here I'll explain why we didn't attend school today. And probably tomorrow and the whole week too."

,,Wait whAt?!"

,,Uuuh, okay bye~"

•••call has been ended•••

Y/N smiled while shaking her head. She walked to her friend's house and when she arrived she rang the bell.
The door was opened by a maid called Suzy. She smiled seeing you.
,,Hello, miss Y/N. Come in, miss Amelia has been waiting for you." She said, bowing respectfully. Y/N bowed too and walked inside of the big house.

,,Y/N~!" A voice called through the house

,,Y/N~!" A voice called through the house. Y/N smiled seeing her best friend. She hugged Amelia and walked with her to the living room.

 She hugged Amelia and walked with her to the living room

They sat down on the longest couch.
,,So could you please explain me what happened?" Y/N asked politely. Amelia nodded with a straight face.
,,So, since the weekend the boys are in their heat. That means they have a very high fever and their thingy down there hurts a lot. Uhm, they won't lose their heat unless someone has it with them." She told Y/N sighing. Y/N's eyes
widened.
,,Are they okay?" She asked worried. Amelia nodded.
,,Yes, they are. Just are very not well. They shake a lot and they black out sometimes." She told.
,,Can I go and see them?" Y/N asked. Amelia shook her head.
,,No, if you walk in there, they'll smell you and they will... Have it with you."
,,Hi, sis. Who is here? Oh hey, Y/N. You must've heard what happened to the hyungs." A young man walked in and noticed the guest. Y/N widened her eyes and looked at Amelia.
,,Why isn't he in his heat?" You asked.
,,Because... Hueningkai isn't a werewolf." Amelia said looking down.
,,Then what is he?" You asked looking at Hueningkai confused. He smiled sheepishly.
,, I-I'm a fairy..." He mumbled. Y/N looked at him in awe.
,,Oh my, that is so cute~!" Y/N yelled and walked to Kai. She squeezed his cheek and hugged him tightly.
Hueningkai stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. He simply hugged her back and smiled. Y/N pulled back.
,,Why didn't you tell me earlier that he isn't your real brother, Amelia?" She asked her best friend. Amelia looked at her hands.
,,I... Father told me to not tell anyone. I-I just couldn't tell you, father would've..." Amelia stuttered. She felt like she was a disappointment not telling her best friend the truth. A single tear dropped on her hand, she wiped it away and hid her face. Hueningkai and Y/N looked at her sadly. Y/N ran over to her and hugged her tightly, letting her know she isn't what she thought she was. Amelia looked her in the eyes, smiled, and pulled back from the hug.
,, I'll tell you the other secret too, now you know what Ning Ning is." She sniffed.
,,Taehyun also isn't a werewolf. He's a Fallen Angel. That's how Yeonjun knew the sentence to stop the monster that you were creating." She told her best friend, leaving her shook.
,,I am shooketh. But i guess those things happen?" Y/N mumbled smiling.
,,Uhm, Amelia? Could I please visit Soobin? I've been missing him a lot..." Y/N asked softly. Amelia looked at her, sighed and nodded.
,,Okay, but please don't stay there too long. I don't want him to fuck you. It's too early, for both of you." Amelia said, laying her hand on Y/N's. Y/N smiled,stood up and walked to Soobin's room.
She opened the door quietly, and closed it behind her. She looked around the room and finally her eyes land on the body laying in bed, fast asleep. She saw his face was covered with sweat drops, and he was very pale. Even though he didn't look very well, Y/N looked at him in awe. She walked over to him, pressing a peck on his cheek and attended to walk away. But sadly, something stopped her.

,,Where are you going, baby girl?"