6: ~ Love But Not Really ~

{3rd person}

,,Mommy?" a small girl mumbled worried while watching the woman groan in pain and sitting up in her bed.
,,Yes, sweetie?" the woman answered sweetly but her voice was husky.
,,A-are you okay?" the little girl asked while crawling on the bed. The woman smiled warmly and nodded while stroking through the girls hair.
,,Yes, Amelia. I'm okay. I just catched a cold, that's all." the woman assured the girl. Amelia shook her head, while placing her hand on her mother's forehead. It was very warm, warmer than usual.
,,Father! Please come over here!" the girl shouted in panic.
,,Please, Amelia, sweetheart, I'm fine, don't worry about m-" the woman tried to stop the girl, but got cut off by a man walking in. The woman sighed and looked at her little child.
,,Amelia, could you leave mommy and daddy alone for a minute?" she asked politely. Amelia looked at her mother, frowned but then nodded and left the room. Her father closed the door behind her and walked over to his wife.
,,Luke, I don't have any more time left." she said whining. The man looked down, letting a single tear roll down his face.
,,I-I know, the doctor told me..." he mumbled sniffing. His wife, pale as she had ever been, lifted his head with her hand making them having eye contact with each other.
,,Please don't be sad about it. You knew this day would come." the woman said smiling sadly. The man nodded while wiping away the tear.
,,Yes, I knew. I just... Don't want to raise the children alone Lily. Amelia is so small, she'll be heartbroken! I don't want to see them down." he said softly. The woman looked away, letting a tear roll down her puffy but soft cheeks. She quickly wiped it away and looked sweetly at her man.
,,Make them remember me. That way they won't be very sad about it. I don't want to see them sad either, so please make them smile with memories of me.
Now, it's time for me to go, my love. Please tell the little ones I love them and that they're always in my heart. And I'll always be in yours and theirs.
Please, remember me. I love you..." the woman said, placed her plump lips on her husbands. She then fell down on the bed, a small smile on her lips. A lonely tear rolling down her cheek, knowing it will be the last one. The man let the tears fall down his face, but smiling at memories they made together.

{Y/N}

You opened your eyes, meeting Amelia's. She smiled and then crouched down.
,,You have a fever." she said. I nodded feeling the stinging pain in my head. I tried to stand up, but everytime I try my legs collapse beneath me. Yeonjun came running towards me, picking me up as his bride and carried me to the couch. I smiled slightly, groaning in pain when my wings fold in. I lay down with a hand on my head, the other on placing on my stomach.
,,Here, take this." Amelia said handing me a pill and a glass of water. I quickly swallow it and lay down again. Soobin comes walking over to me with some blankets. I smile as he puts them over my body, feeling my body warm up almost immediately.
,,The maknae's are coming over, they wanted to see you. D-do you mind?" Soobin said. I shook my head and smiled.
,,No it's fine, they also need to know what I am, don't they?" I said softly, closing my eyes. I quickly fall asleep and come in a dream.

{3rd person}

A girl was sitting by a lake. The lake was surrounded by woods. No light was seen, only the beautiful stars were shining with a soft light. Next to her sat a boy. The girl didn't notice him until the boy spoke up.
,,A beautiful sight, isn't it?" the boy said, startling the girl.
,,Soobin? What are you doing here?" the girl asked. The boy chuckled.
,,I could ask you the same thing, Y/N." he said raising an eyebrow. The girl looked at the lake.
,,I come here when I feel sad or lonely. The sight calms me and makes me happy. But only when it's dark and the stars are out." the girl explained smiling.
,,Now I understand." Soobin mumbled.
,,You know Y/N," he continued.
,,I really like you." he confessed. Y/N's eyes widened at his words.
,,W-what?" she brought out while heating up. Her face turned slowly red.
The boy sitting next to her chuckled and laid himself down on the soft grass.
,,I like you. For me, you are like a shining star in the night. You're a girl, but different in your own way, like all girls," he told her smiling and looking at the pitch black sky.
,,You're so sweet, but there is a dark side only me and Amelia have seen. I think I am the closest to you from all the boys." he continued closing his eyes.
,,I... Don't know what to say..." Y/N mumbled also laying herself down.
,,Do you have feelings for me, Y/N?" Soobin suddenly asked after a long time of silence.
,,I do, but... I don't know if I like you like you like me." she said looking at him.
,,Hmm." Soobin hummed. Y/N sighed and closed her eyes.
,,Maybe this will change your mind." Soobin said.
Suddenly he was upon Y/N, with both his knees over one leg of hers and his hands pinned next to her head. Y/N's eyes opened quickly, widening at his handsome face above hers. She swallowed, looking away so the boy wouldn't notice how her face was heating up quickly. Soobin grinned, staring deeply in her beautiful e/c eyes. His grin then vanished and his eyes focused on her lips. He slowly closed in the space between their faces, making their noses touch. He then slightly tilted his head and came again a bit closer to Y/N's lips. He then slowly pressed his lips on hers which made something raise in Y/N's stomach. Her eyes widened, but when she realized, she smiled and closed her eyes. She kissed back, what made Soobin grin. The kiss became more passionate by the seconds that past. Soobin then slowly pulled back with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes and met Y/N's, a big smile formed on his face which made her melt.
,,Okay, now I know what kind of feelings I have for you, Soobin..." she mumbled. Soobins smile grew wider.
,,Tell me." he said.
,,Soobin, I love you." the girl said smiling.
,,I love you more Y/N." he said and  pushed his plump lips smiling on Y/N's.

{Y/N}

I woke up smiling. Next to me was Soobin sitting which made my heart sink.
He wouldn't like me, would he?
I sat up rubbing my head, dissapointed being back to reality. 
,,Do you feel better?" Soobin asked worried. I nodded and smiled.
,,I feel a little better thanks to a dream." I said and chuckled while thinking what happened in the dream.
,,That's good to hear. The maknae's aren't here yet, luckily." he told me in relief. I giggled and nodded.
,,Yeah, they are really wild. Even though I'm younger than them I feel like I'm taking care of them." I said smiling. A loud knock on the door startled me.
,,Talking about them." Soobin sighed, stood up and opened the door.
,,Is Y/N okay?" Taehyun asked worried.
,,She's a bit better after she slept. Come in." their older brother told them. They walk in and their eyes land on me.

,,So you're a Fallen Angel?" Beomgyu asked. I nodded while looking at my wings. I folded them out, biting my lip to not make a sound of pain.
,,Do they hurt?" Hueningkai asked worried. I quickly looked at him, seeing the worried look on all their faces. I smile small and nod.
,,It does a bit, but I'm used to it, so don't worry." I said brushing it off.
They stayed for a bit and we talked casually.
I suddenly felt dizzy which made me grab for my head.

Then everything went black.