2: ~ Wanted ~

{Y/N}

We walked into the maths class and sat down somewhere. Then the teacher walked in. The teacher I hate the most. He was old and would get really grumpy if you wouldn't do maths the way he did it. I sighed when he sat down and he looked at everyone in, again, a grumpy way.
,,I don't like the way you're sitting..." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes when he didn't look and then he started talking again.
,,Okay, those girls in the back, exchange places with this girl, the boys there... One of them come sit down next to her," he said and pointed at me. Amelia whined while standing up and waved at me. Then a boy sits down next to me. I look over to him and recognized him directly. It was one of the boys of the bus. I gulped and then I spoke up.
,,Hey! My name is Y/N. What's your name? I don't recognize your face from last year..." I said on the sweetest way I have ever done. He looked at me. It looked like he didn't notice I was looking at him.

He then smiled

He then smiled. While smiling he looked like he was shining. Like a sun.
,,I'm Hoseok, call me Hobi. And yes I'm new here, together with my brothers. You already saw me on the bus didn't you? I noticed you staring." he said grinning. I laughed sheepishly and nodded.
,,You just caught my eye since you're new to me." I said smiling.
,,Okay now y'all shut up okay?!" the teacher screamed. When he turned his back I rolled my eyes which made Hoseok chuckle. We then started with our first math class.

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

,,Damn that was boring." I said while walking to our lockers with Amelia. She laughed and nodded.
,,Yeah it was, but my seatmate is very nice. His name is Jackson. He made small jokes while the teacher was writing on the board. It was really hard holding my laughter." she said smiling.
,,Mine is like the sunshine. I just introduced myself and then he smiled and I directly felt great. How is that even possible?!" I screamed.
,,That's why they call me sunshine sweetheart." I heard behind me.
,,Oh Hoseok! Meet my best friend, Amelia!" I said smiling. His face turned from happy to... A kind of disgust?
,,Hi Amelia! Nice to meet you!" he said smiling. Even though he was happy and smiley, I felt like he didn't really like her.
,,It's nice to meet you too, Hoseok! You're one of those new boys from the bus right? I remember you." Amelia answered. She wasn't as happy as normal when she meets someone new.
,,Yeah I am. Me and my brothers are new to the city. Talking of them, they are waiting for me, so I'll see you later okay?" he said looking at me. I smiled and nodded.
,,Bye Hoseok!" I said when he walked away.
,,Y/n, I don't trust him. I felt the disgust coming from his body." Amelia said quietly.
,,Hey, I felt it too but please be nice to him okay?" I said. Amelia looked unsure.
,,Pleeeeease?" I begged her. She sighed and put her hands in the air. I smiled and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back.

~At lunch~

I walked alone to my locker.
When I arrived there was a boy leaning on my locker with his eyes closed.
,,H-hey... You're in front of my locker... Could you please move?" I asked politely. He just kept his eyes shut. I sighed.
,,Hello?" I asked and waved in front of his eyes. He still didn't open them.
I then sighed frustrated.
,,Look, ignoring boy. I need to get my books in there so move away or I'll let you show a piece of me and you won't like it." I said angrily. I gasped when he opened his eyes.

,,Ah, finally

,,Ah, finally." I whispered.
,,So, will you move please?" I asked. He grinned and turned us around. Now I was with my back on the lockers and he had his hands on both my shoulders.
,,You smell so sweet..." he said while closing his eyes. He breathes in and then opened his eyes again.

They were a dark red color. They weren't blue anymore.
He is a vampire.
He wiped my hair away so my neck was visible.
,,One little bite won't hurt, right?" he said, closing in to my neck. I gulped.
I tried to push him away, but his grip was too hard.
,,N-no, please..." I said.
,,Stop." I said, feeling the blood racing through my body.
He was so close to my neck that I could feel his cold breath.
He opened his mouth, getting ready to bite and sip the blood that was streaming through my vains.

,,Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" Someone screamed.