10:~ Monster ~

{A/N}

You woke up, feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. You opened your eyes and saw Soobin sleeping peacefully next to you. You smiled at the sight.
You tried to get away from Soobin without waking him up, but no success. You carefully picked up his arms and laid them back down. You covered him again and walked to the bathroom. You took a shower and then you did my morning routine. You quietly walk to the closet and pick out an outfit. A week had passed since you had turned into your true self and today is the first day without wings, and you could go to school again.
With your towel wrapped around your body, you choose your outfit and put it on.

Your pants

Your sweater

Your sweater

Your shoes

You smiled at how you looked

Wow, you're pretty girl!

Suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist which made you jump is surprise.
,,Why didn't you wake me up, baby?" Soobin said in a deep sleepy voice.
,,I wanted you to get enough sleep." you simply answered and turned around. You pecked his lips and smiled. He looked at you.
,,You look pretty today, baby!" he complimented. I smiled.
,,Why, thank you, babe!" you said and giggled. He chuckled and kissed you shortly.
,,I'll go make breakfast while you get ready, okay?" you said smiling. Soobin nodded and yawned. You giggled and walked to the kitchen. You made something, and put the plates on the table.
You waited for Soobin to come and sit down with you and when he did you immediately dived in. When you both finished you did the dishes, fed Monie and then you both went to the bus stop. You waited for Amelia and her brothers. Not that much later you could see them running towards the bus stop which made you chuckle.
,,Heh... Hi there... S-sorry that we're late..." Amelia said. You giggled and shook your head.
,,It's fine, you're not late. We didn't miss the bus so you're definitely not late."
,,Why are you here together?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin and you looked at each other. We both looked at the ground while we took each others hand. You then looked up and smiled insecure.
,,W-we are dating..." Soobin mumbled.
,,FINALLY~ MY SHIP SAILED!!" Amelia shouted. Yeonjun chuckled.
,,Yeah, finally. I'm happy for you guys." he said smiling and hugged both of you. The others did the same and then the bus arrived. You stepped in and drove to school. At the bus you felt like something was watching you. You turned around and saw one of the vampire brothers glaring at you. You simply smiled and turned around again. You looked at Soobin and took his hand. He looked at you and smiled when he saw you.
When you arrived you got out of the bus and you walked in the school.
,,What class do you have first?" Hueningkai asked.
,,I have PE, you?" you said and looked at all of them.
,,I have maths." Yeonjun said.
,,Hah, sucks to be you!" Soobin laughed. ,,I have PE too, I think Amelia does too, right sis?"
,,Yeah, sadly yes." she shrugged.
,,I have that too, so don't worry little sis." Beomgyu said and pouted. Hueningkai was the only one that looked excited.
,,So I'm the only one with Yeonjun hyung? Sweet!" he said and jumped up and down. ,,Yah, I didn't tell what I have!" Taehyun shouted. ,,I have maths too, so no, you're not alone with hyung." Hueningkai pouted. You all laughed and walked to your classes. You walk in the girls locker room and put on your uniform.
,,Oh, is that the girl that hangs out with the Choi family? Ugh, she's so ugly. Why do they like her? She looks so poor, why would she hang out with one of the richest family in Korea?" a girl behind you said. You immediately turned around and glared at her.
,,You talking shit about me girl?" you said. She grinned.
,,So what if I am? You wouldn't even be able to hurt me." she said and her friends around her giggled. You smirked.
,,And what if I could?" you said. Amelia's eyes widened.
,,Y/N, don't do it, she's not worth it." she said and laid a hand on your shoulder. You gently shook it off, and walked over to the girls.
You then felt your body burn. It has been long since this had happened to you. The monster in you was taking over, like it had done 6 years ago.
The Devil that had been hiding inside of you for years, came back to live and was ready to attack.
Pitch black wings appeared from your back, a sharp, black halo was now hovering above your head. Your eyes were a pitch black, like a night without stars.
That wasn't the only thing that changed. Your silky, beautiful h/c hair, turned into thick, black hair and 2 horns grew out of your head. You had turned into the exact monster your real parents created. You were ready to attack the girl that had insulted you, but a boys voice stopped you.

,,Y/N, don't!"

A/N:

Ooh~
who do you think it is? Let me know your thoughts on this story by commenting on this autor's note. I really hope you enjoy this story hehe. I try my best to make it as interesting as my favorite books are written.
We're almost at 200 reads, I'm so proud! Thank you, those who read my book, I really appreciate it.
Thank you, those who read this note.
I purple you!