3: ~ Sweet ~

{Y/N}

,,Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" someone shouted.

Taehyung backed off and looked at the person that was standing at the end of the hallway.
,,Nothing, Seokjin. Just... Interacting with this lovely girl..." he said and faked a smile. The boy that is called 'Seokjin' shook his head and looked disappointed at Taehyung.
,,I thought you knew the rules Taehyung." he said putting a hand on his hip. Taehyung turned around to face him.
,,Let's just get going." he mumbled and walked away. Seokjin sighed and faced me.
,,I'm sorry about my brother. He's kind of a rebel so he doesn't really likes rules, if you know what I mean." he said. I waved my hand brushing it off.
,,I guess it's fine. Does that mean you're a vampire too?" I asked in fear.
He sighed and nodded.
,,Yeah, I am. But we made a rule that we wouldn't drink human blood. Or your kind of blood." he said smiling.
My eyes widened.
,,Y-you know what I am?" I asked. He nodded.
,,I smelled you in the bus. I looked at you and I knew it was you. Sadly I didn't tell my brothers..." he shrugged. My eyes widened even more in surprise.
,,Do you know how sweet your scent is? It's very attractive for creatures with a great smelling skill." he continued.
He then laughed. I smiled and scratched my neck.
,,So, does that mean Hoseok is a vampire too? No wonder he didn't like Amelia..." I said. Seokjin nodded.
,,Yeah. Why didn't he like her then?"
,,Amelia is my best friend so we know each other's identity. She's a werewolf. Your kinds don't like each other, don't you?" I said and frowned. He shook his head.
,,No, we don't. They think we are heartless bloodndrinkers and we think they are dogs that eat other animals. Alive." he said, looking disgusted at the end. I nodded in agreement.
,,I know that they do, but Amelia and her brothers are very nice and I don't think they would hurt me." I said. He frowned.
,,Don't trust people in this world, Y/N. They are dangerous." he said, and with that he walked away.

How does he know my name?

I frowned, but shook my head and looked at the time.

Sh*t. I missed lunch.

I sighed, took my books and walked to the last class.

~After school~

I walked together with Amelia and her brothers to the bus stop.
,,Finally we're going home. I hate school." Amelia said massaging her nose bridge. Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu nodded in agreement.
,,Me too. Especially maths." Soobin said.
,,Why would you hate school? You get to see your friends." Taehyun said.
,,True." I said, agreeing with him.
,,Thank you." he whispered which made me giggle. The boys look at me.
I felt the jealousy hanging in the air. I grinned and continued.
,,Oh you're so funny Taehyun." I said winking at him. He grinned and winked back like he knew what I was thinking.
,,I know, but you're waaay funnier." he said taking my hand. I giggled at the faces the boys had.
,,Aww, Taehyun, that's too sweet of you~" I said, and then he kissed my hand.
,,You're sweeter." he said, winking.

,,GET A ROOM!" Amelia shouted. Taehyun and I laughed and he let go of my hand.
,,We're just joking guys, don't worry." I said.
,,I hope you are..." Yeonjun mumbled.
,,Damn I'm hungry." I said loudly, changing the subject.
,,Can y'all just be quiet?" someone asked.

(it's Yoongi)

I looked over to where the person was standing and saw that it were Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin and their brothers.
,,Uh sure..." I said, backing up and looking at Amelia. She knew that look and also backed up, pushing her brothers my way.
,,Y/N, who are they?" Amelia whispered loudly. I gulped hardly.
,,They are vampires, one of them almost got me..." I said softly.
,,What?!" all of them softly shouted. I shushed them.
,,Be quiet. I don't want them to get to me!" I said. They nodded and looked carefully at the vampires. They were casually talking, but the one that shushed us was staring at us blankly.
,,He doesn't look very happy with us..." Hueningkai whispered. We all nodded in agreement, and then we stepped on the bus which just arrived.
It was very loud on the bus, because a lot of people were talking, laughing and just hanging out.

(A/n: hanging out on a bus? Wow, I'm creative)

When we arrive on our stop we get out, say our goodbyes and I casually walk home alone.

~At home~

,,I'M HOME~" I shouted, opening the door. Some sweet barks were heard as I closed the door. I put my bag down, crouched down and scratched Monie behind his ear. His tail wiggles behind him as I stand up and walk to the kitchen.
,,Dang it, don't have any food here..." I mumble, closing the cabinet.
,,Well, guess we'll have to go shopping!" I said sighing, crouching down and petting Monie softly. He barks as in ,,Yes, owner!" and I giggle at his answer.
I run to my room and change into some new clothes.

Then I take Monie's leash and put it on him and I take my money and we walk out

Then I take Monie's leash and put it on him and I take my money and we walk out. I don't forget to lock the door and we casually walk to the store.

A/n:
Before you start asking questions, Monie is like a Yeontan. And I didn't know any other name so let's just call him like that, okay?
I hope you like the story so far. I think it's really NOT interesting at the moment, but the interesting moments are almost there, don't worry :3.