Chapter 5- Out?

Chai's Typing cuz Sophie is sleeping

Zak's Pov

Darryl, will you go out with me..?

Im such an idiot why the heck did i think to say that what is wrong with me he hates me doesnt he, he hates me, he hates me, he ha-

"Zak?"

Sh*t sh*t sh*t
why me

"I have to go."

WHY ME WHY ME
he hates me, i knew it. He was straight this whole time. He hates me even more, first I make him cry then I get hanahaki diease and then i ask him out?! people who do that are pretty messed up. And that's definitely me.

As I got caught into my thoughts, I felt like throwing up flowers again. This was only the second day and its already worse. I could barely talk. I grabbed my bowl and there it was. More blood, more petals. I could even see the thorns growing. But if he doesn't love me back, I either die or get surgery. Well it doesn't matter if I died right? Everyone wanted me to die so I rather just die then get surgery. But lots of people do care at the same time.

A few minutes later, I get a call from Bad.

                                    Darryl's Pov

I'm so stupid for leaving the call. Yes I do love Zak, but I'm so stupid for leaving the call. He probably thinks I hate him. I love him because his smile, laughter, positivity and-

he answered.

"h-hi"

"Zak? You alright? You sound a bit sick there.. You alright you muffin?"

"Mhm, I'm fine"

"Okay you fatty. The reason why I called you is because I know you probably think that I hate you but no. I know you think that I hate you because you made me stressed aka cry, you trolled me and made memes but I had my part too. I hate myself for just making you get the Hanahaki Diease. I'm sorry I brought you to depression state. I'm sorry for kind of making those muffins hate on you. I love you Zak and yes I'll go out with you."

Zak's Pov

Did I hear that correctly? I thought he hated me, did he just read my mind? Did he just say he loves me and he accepted my offer?! Did that just happened??????

"hu- I- I l-love you too"

I honestly don't believe it. I don't believe it. I don't believe it. I have to be dreaming he doesnt't like me bac- ZAK! Listen to yourself, you aren't deaf and you are not dreaming."

"Zak?? Skeppy?? Hellooooo~ oh my goodness geppy geppy gepyy!"

"hUh oh wait waht? yes i'm here"

"What were you thinking about since you were so silent? Were you thinking about me ;)"

"I- I'M THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE FLIRTING NOT U BALD MAN! >:C"

"Anywaysss, when's the date?"

"Maybe in 14 days?"

"Oh my goodness. I miss this Zak. But Zak you should tell your fans that me and you are best friends again! :DDD I'll even upload a video saying don't hate on skeppy because I care about you muffin and I can't stand to see you sad and depressed. I don't want you to be listening to them and ya know.. killing yourself."

"I missed talking to you and hearing your voice but I'll message you the details, yeah? Bye baldboynoob, I love yo-"

Call ended

Best. Day. Kind. Of. Day. Ever.
Now all I have to do is book that and that and at 5 pm we should be ready. I'm so excited. I finally get to meet in person which was my goal and it's finally going to happen! Eee I can't wait for it to happen! Time to make the video!

Thanks for reading this
Chapter! -Chai