Chapter 20- Staying Inside

No, theres no Coronavirus. It's just a rainy day with lightning so yeahh

Zak's POV

Who knew this bed is so comfy?! This bed is like paradise, I never want to leave it, like I never want to leave Darryl. Jesus Christ what the fuck? Why the room so cold? Huh? There's a note on the side table ( what the fuck do you call it bedside or side table shut up ).

Hello Zakky!

Since you are very tired that I assume, I have decided not to wake you up, so if you see this letter, I went to the market and will be home by 1 pm. See you later, my blueberry muffin. I love you.

Love,
Darryl

Dang, Darryl left to go grocery shopping, might as well just hang out with the others and see what their up to-

Am I just seeing things or are they streaming? I wanna join!

"Can I join?"

"Of course! And by the way guys, Skeppy is here so say hi!" Vincent said

"Hiiiiiiiiii"

Timeskip to when Darryl is home so at 1:14 pm

"And Baldboynoob is here-" George ( Spifey )

"First of all, I'm not bald and second, are you guys streaming?"

"Yeah, they're streaming."

"Oh, okay. Well I'm going to bake some muffins and you guys can stream."

———————————————————

Yeah, uh some of us sweared and as usual, Darryl says 'lAngUaGe' like 140 times. We already ate the muffins after we ended the stream. Pretty boring at the moment but theres literally thunder and a I'm freaking scared of thunder. Nobody knows that except me and I don't plan to tell anyone. Darryl didn't buy any ingredients for baking but he bought something, something like a plushy or something. I have no clue who it's for or what the hell it is. Darryl went somewhere again and I'm alone on this rainy day crying to myself because of me being freaking scared of the thunder. I just wish someone was there to protect me.

Darryl's POV

I went outside even though it's rainy and there's thunder to get Zak flowers because why not? I assume that Zak is scared of thunderstorms so I feel bad for leaving him there alone. I have to be quick. I'm buying him this stuff early because they're cheaper since I'm going to give him these for Valentine's day. Even though it's in 2 weeks, it's better to buy it now when it's cheaper and when it's near, I'm either going to forget or it's going to run out so might as well buy it now.

Time skip

I arrived home and the house was quiet so I assume everyone was asleep. But there was one person I knew who was making noise. Zak was scared, he's scared of the thunder. Yet, there was thunder, Zak was hiding under the covers. How long was he crying for?

"Zak? Are you okay?" I say with a concerned voice

"h-hi Darryl, I'm okay..."

Poor muffin, he's shaking.

"Come here, you'll be safe with me."

"thank you, Darryl."

He usually never says thank you so that's a first.

"You're welcome, my blueberry muffin. Always know that I love you."

"I love you too"

As soon as Zak replies, he falls asleep in my arms, he's safe and sound. I hope he knows I'm not going to let anything happen to him.

"awhhhhh, so cute" Vincent whispered while holding up his phone.

"I'm definitely posting that on twitter."

"Vincent don't you-"

"shhh you're going to wake up Zak, I'll be going now, see ya!"

THAT MUFFIN! We haven't told our fans yet because I don't think Zak is ready but I'm sure they already know since Vincent keeps putting clips of us together on twitter! I'm just going to ask Zak if he wants to tell or not.

"Night, Zak"

----------------------------------------

very sorry for de short chapter. probably a longer chapter tomorrow so yeah! thank chu for reading and I hope you are safe and yeah! ( 666 ) bye! Very shitty chapter but oh well.