Chapter 7-Gf?

Chai's Part

Zak's POV

Was it all just a dream? It wasn't real? But not gonna lie, that was the best dream even though it's not real. But that dream had Bad in it again. Two times in a row. Or was that all just a fake? Or I am dead?? I'm so confused. I that was a dream, then how did I not fall asleep, but of course, my hanahaki thing is real but everything felt so real.. It was like the future.

I got alarmed that I got some notifications from Bad in a group with him and A6d.

'Hey, muffins! Come on TS I have something to announce!!!! :D '

I wonder what he wants to say. And hopefully this isn't a dream. I pinched myself and yes, it wasn't a dream since it fricking hurts.

I joined TeamSpeak and joined the channel Bad and A6d were in.

"Hey skep!"

"Okay since you both are finally here, I'm going to say what I wanted to say. I got a girlfriend! Her name is Sabriyah ( Sabrina ) and she's really kind. And you guys should totally meet her."

I couldn't believe it. My dream, of course, it would never become true. Bad has a girlfriend who loves him truly and cares for him, instead of me. I mean I do love him truly but all I do is troll and make fun of him. I still wonder why he still stays with me after everything I've done. For all I know is that I'm never going to be with him. I have no chance. He only thinks about me as a friend. Darryl and I? Together? No, that's never going to happen. He would never love me back. And just a second later, I feel like throwing up. So I grabbed my bowl, and let everything out. After I was finished, my throat hurt. I looked at the bowl, there was already thorns. And that was the moment I realized I'm going to die.

"SKEPPY!"

"SKEPPY!"

"SKEPPY!?"

"SKEPPY!?!"

"SKEPPY!?!?"

"SKEPPY ARE YOU OKAY? YOU MUFFIN, DO I NEED TO COME THERE?"

"huh? No! I mean don't come here. I'm fine hones-"

"Zak?"

"call help pleas-"

.

.

.

two days later

"Huh? where am I?"

"Hello Zak, you are at the hospital because you suffered from the Hanahaki Disease. It's either you confess now, or you die or either you get surgery and loose feelings for your loved one."

"How many days do I have?"

"5 days."

Great. How am I suppose to get him to love me in 5 days? No, I can't force him. You can't force someone to love someone back, that's just wrong. I just hope he has a great life with that Sabriyah girl.

BBH'S POV

I called help for Zak. He sounded like he was about to die. It was been two days now and he hasn't messaged me or Vincent. I'm worried about my muffin. I was panicking until Sabriyah called me over. I don't know why I'm with her. I felt bad that her family was abusing her. Now I feel bad that Sabriyah isn't the one that I thought she would be. I felt like she was only using me for my money. And now I feel suspicious. Zak has been acting weird since I told him I had a girlfriend. Was he jealous?