Chapter 27-Picnic With da Fam

Chapter 27- Picnic with the fam

Hi! So, I rewrote the whole book that I made but never published it and since I liked this chapter the way it was written, I decided to keep it.  I have made a few changes but- Enjoy!

Please tell me if you like the style this is in the chapter so I can start writing like this again! Thanks! <3

Okay, so uh, I haven't been spending time with my family so would it be okay with you guys with me taking a break? If not, I could keep continuing writing. If I continue writing, the chapters would either come early in the morning or it would be really short.

Uh here's one fun fact: I play Roblox ( please no hate, I find it entertaining, I also play Minecraft )

————————————————————

Darryl's POV
-the next day

Since everyone, and by everyone, I mean that Dave and George came back, I have planned out a picnic at a spot in a field. No, it's not the field I found Zak in but it's a place I used to calm down before I found me and Zak's spot. I know that George, Dave, and Jake went away for a bit, I know Jake was also gone but he came back early. Now that I think about it, they've been gone for a year- Oh! Right, they had to do stuff back at their own homes. So since they're all coming back, we will have a family picnic! Like a family picnic but we're not a family, we're friends, well, kind of- I haven't told anyone about this yet since I only thought about just now, at what? I start to check the time. 2:16 am?! What time did I even sleep? Or did I even sleep that the fact I'm at my desk?!

I turned behind me and saw Zak sleeping like a child. Who knew Zak had a teddy bear- Awh, cute, the teddy bear has a blue heart and it also has a note saying-

————————————————————

November 18, 2017

I love you, Zak!
Keep this, it's very important. I love you so much and even if I'm gone, I'm here with you.

-mommy :)

————————————————————

( p.s that note is going to be important in the future chapters )

I don't know what to say actually, that was sweet. Oh my goodness! It's 4 years ago. At least his mom cares about him and not like his- yeah, I don't feel comfortable thinking about it. It's nice that some of his family members care about him even if they're gone. I might as well just sleep since I don't think I've gotten any sleep yet.

I get in the bed and grab the sheets on me and Zak. Under the sheets, I hugged Zak as he cuddled up with me and smiled.

"Sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite."

————————————————————

Vincent's POV
At 9 am

Where in the world is Darryl? He said he'd make breakfast today- Oh whatever, I'll cook then. Hmm, what should I make? Eggs and bacon because those are easy to make? I think?