Chapter 22- Disney

cri uwu
👁👄👁
we reached 2k reads! Tysm, also wrote this when I am camping with my mom since I don't live with her ❤️ here's a very very very long chapter. But there's your funfact of me for the day.

Darryl's POV

I'm glad that Zak is alright from yesterday but I feel like it's not enought so I have decided to take him out! I have no clue where but I'll find out later. Valentines Day is like in a week so I got to get more stuff planned quickly. But I got to focus on today. Maybe we could all go on a roadtrip but since Dave, George, and Jake is somewhere for the week and I have no clue they just said randomly. Zak, Vincent, Clay, George and I could all go! But where should we go?

Took me a while to figure out where to go but I finally know a place! We could go to Disney World! I know Zak has been dying to go there ever since he got here. Okay, since we are in Florida, it's not that far from where we are. We go could tomorrow? But that means Zak has to sleep early. Time to force him to sleep early tonight.

Timeskip to later on today

"Guys! I have a good idea for tomorrow but that means you all have to sleep early since we are going to drive there early in the morning."

"Okay Darryl, whats your 'amazing' idea?"

"Zak you know how you always wanted to go to Disney World right?"

"Yeah?"

"We're going there tomorrow!"

"No way! YOU- WE'RE GOING?!"

"Yes, you muffin. Now we all sleep early so we can all go."

"Okay! Goodnight!"

"It's only 2:14 pm and he's already sleeping?!"
Jake asks

"I guess he's probably really excited."

"Yeah..."

Timeskip to the next day at 1:04 am

Zak's POV

YES I WOKE UP EARLY TIME TO GO TO DISNEY- Holy shit, it's only 1 in the morning, who the fuck knew that sleeping at like 2 pm would wake up at 1 am. Oh well, I don't know what to do honestly... Oooo! I should make cookies! We have dough, chocolate chips, and... what the fuck do they put in cookies? Ugh, I'll just use google. Wait, I'm getting flashbacks to when I almost burnt the house down... righttttt.... maybe I shouldn't do that. I mean I can't fall asleep again since I'm not tired so what should I do? Hmm, might as well just drive to Mcdonalds ( why? I do that ). Might as well just buy some cheeseburgers. Hmm, how many should I buy? 72? No, that's too much, how about 14. Yeah, 7 for me and 7 for Darryl. Okay, no drinks. OH AND ALSO 14 CHEESY FRIES! YESSS PERFECT! Time to get changed and go!

Timeskip

Okay!! I got the food. Oh dear Lord God, Darryl is going to kill me-

"Zakky! You muffin! You had me worried!!!!"

"Calm down baldie. I got us food-"

"What the muffin!? Why'd you buy so many of each?"

"C-count them" I say, trying to hold back my laughter

"One... two... three... four..."

"FOURTEEN OF EACH?!"

I don't say anything but instead just laugh my ass off ( lmao )

"You numpty muffin! How much did it even cost?!"

"Uh, lemme check the thingy thing thing. Oh uh, $272"