Chapter 33- Unforgettable Sentence 2

hi! I hope you're having a wonderful day/ night as I have uploaded this chapter, part 2 of Unforgettable Sentence

And I will probably stop doing daily uploads due to family problems. I hope you understand

DUCKING PIECE OF POOP I REREAD MY WHOLE BOOK AND GOD ITS TERRIBLE AT LEAST THIS BOOK IS MY PRACTICE BOOK BUT ILL MAKE MORE BOOKS IN THE FUTURE

Unforgettable Sentence Pt. 2

Part 2/2

————————————————

Zak hasn't come out of that room ever since last week. I'm worried about him, what did he eat? What is he doing? I don't like this side of him. I don't know what anyone or what I said to make him feel bad. Maybe I said something that made him upset when we were roasting each other. I honestly don't use the word 'roasting' since I find it not usually to use in a daily life basis. Wait a minute- Holy muffin. I just realized I said something mean to Skeppy... Oh crud what do I do... It's not going to be easy for him to forgive me.. What have I done? Who knows what he's doing in there. He could be hurting himself! Oh noo, what do I do? Do I break the door down? Anything for Zak.

"Darryl what in the world are you doing with a hammer?"

"I'm going to break this door down."

"Why-."

I start smashing the door with the hammer and it created a whole in the door. I guess I have to pay for it now. I stick my hand through the hole ( fuck that sounds weird ) from the other side and unlock the door. I bust into the door and see Zak in the corner sleeping. Poor muffin, he looks so pale.

"ZELKAM GET ME FOOD"

"Uh okay?"

Zak is shivering again, uh where is the blanket... Gosh how did he survive in here. This room is awful. Instead of leaving him there, I carry him to our room. I place him on the bed and tuck him in. First of all, I check his wrists to see if he did anythinf. Nope, nothing, so thats good.

"Heres your food, I didn't know what kind of food you wanted so I made a sandwich."

"It's not mine. It's Zak's food."

"Gosh he looks awful. What did you do?"

"I can't explain but he locked himself in the storage room and that's all I'm saying."

"I know exactly what you're talking about. Now you have to apoligize even if he wont accept your apology. It's worth a shot, isn't it?"

"Yeah I guess.. I'll apologize to him when he wakes up."

"I'll leave you two alone."

What did I do. I don't think he'll ever forgive me for what I said. What I said was wrong, I should've known it would hurt his feelings. I messed up terribly. I guess I will have to earn his trust back if he doesn't trust me.

————————————————
Zak's POV

Ugh, my head. Where am I? Oh great, Darryl found a way to open the door. I don't even know what to do now. Do I forgive him, well I can't stay mad at him forever. How could I not. I do feel a little hungry though.

"Oh- Good Afternoon, Zakky."

I just look at him waiting for another answer from him.

"Okay, look. I'm sorry, you don't have to forgive me or anything, I didn't mean what I said. I knew it was going to hurt you and I didn't want that. I wasn't thinking properly of what I was saying. Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness" (my cousin wrote that saying cuz i suck at apoligizes )

"Hmm, maybe... to redeem yourself, you... can cuddle with me every night?"

"I can do that!"

"And give me a hug and kiss everyday?"

"You muffin, of course I can."

"Thank you."

( end of cousin's writing )

"Hey Zak, do you know how much I love you?"

"Awh I love you too"

( I STOLE THAT FROM SKEPPY'S STREAM 2 DAYS AGO )

"Awe, now here, you must be starving. Zelkam made you a sandwich."

"Ew Zelk's sandwiches are the worst"

"I HEARD THAT"

We both giggled at Zelk's reply. How could anyone be this lucky to be with Zak. He's perfection.

"But even if he is awful at making it, I'll still eat it cause its better than nothing."

"Eat that for now and then tomorrow I can make anything you want."

"Sounds good to me!"

You silly muffin, what am I ever going to do with your shenanigans ( did I spell that right? ).

————————————————

Fuck, only 800 words.. That aint good enough to impress and entertain my viewers :( oh well, like I said, I'm probably not going to do daoly uploads anymore because of family problems but thank you so much.

And for that, here's my skeppy 3 million subscriber edit:

Eeee enjoy and have a great day/night. HAPPY 3 MILL SKEPPY

 HAPPY 3 MILL SKEPPY