Chapter 6-T or D

Chai's writing
( I don't really think Sophie is going to keep posting more chapters anytime sooner so I guess I just have to do it for her but anyways Enjoy! )

Zak's Pov

I had woken up, was that a dream? But that dream sounds and feels so real? I'll just think about it later since I have an idea again with Bad and A6d.

I had told A6d and Bad to do a Livestream with me for The Trio channel. I told them to set up their face cam as we will be doing face cam during it.

It was been a few minutes until they both got on into Teamspeak. I was streaming on the trio channel and had already set up everything we needed. After our greetings of hello to the people, we all three agreed to do Truth Or Dare. And as always I had to be the first one to be asked.

"Skep, Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Are you and Bad actually friends now?"

"Yes we are."

"Anyways A6d, Truth or dare?"

"Hmm... Dare!"

"I dare you to lick your foot"

"Skeppy!! That's mean" :(

"I do not care" >:)

A6d did it anyways and until it was Bad's turn.

"Bad, truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Skeppy, get out of TeamSpeak for a moment until I signal you that you can join in?"

I just nodded. I don't know why but it might be a secret dare but it seemed like forever so it was getting boring just talking to stream about nothing so I decided to join back in and this was what I heard :

"I'M NOT GOING TO ASK HIM TO BE MY-"

"Oh hey Skeppy!"

"Who and be your what?"

"You and he was going to say ask you to be his boyfrien-"

"uHHhH I was going to ask you to be my roommate since I have been asking you but you always think it's a joke."

"Oh and A6d could you finish what you were saying?"

"OH! Of course he was going to ask you to be his boyfriend."

"Okay bye guys! I hope you enjoyed the stream even though it was only like 3 questions but that's all the time I have but anyways bye!"

phew

"I'm getting bored of de quietness so I'm just gonna head to bed. Bye!"
        Buddy has disconnected to your channel

"Yes Bad, I will be your Boyfriend."         

Short Chapter because I need sleep and I have a class meeting later on so short chapter. I will make a longer chapter later!
                               -Chai