Chapter 13- Zak's Birthday

Thank you so much for the 1k views. This chapter will be longer, I promise.

Here's another edit for y'all

Zelkam- Jake
Spifey - George
Dream-Clay

-----------------------------------------

Darryl's POV

Today was Zak's Birthday! I told Jake to keep Zak away from the house until I message him everything is complete. I also had another plan that didn't include the others, it was a surprise. I got ready for the house by putting Skeppy memes on the walls. I'm making sure this will be the best birthday Zak will ever have.

Time skip

Everything is set up, time to bake the cake. On the cake, I put 14, Skeppy's head and even more. I have finished the cake after 1 hour. George ( Washington ) went to get the balloons and more supplies. Clay hasn't arrived yet but that's alright. I wonder where Jake and Zak are at.

-----------------------------------------

Zak's POV

"zElKkKkKkkkkkk"

"Whatttt"

"cAn wE g0 hOmE nOW?!"

"NO! This is the third time you asked me in only 5 minutes."

"fiNeeeeeee"

I still don't get why Jake doesn't want me to go homeeee. I'm literally so bored. We've been at Walmart for 7 hours and I'm hungry. Is this what I get for my birthday? To be kept hostage from home? If I can't go home, I want to go somewhere else then.

-----------------------------------------

Darryl's POV

Finally! Everything is done. Time to message Zelk that everything is complete and ready.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, done messaging Zelk. They're on their way back home.

"A6D AND SPIFEY, ZAK'S COMING HOME GET READY"

Now that I have informed them, everything should be fine.

-----------------------------------------

dInG d0nG

Oh! They're here!

I open the door and say to Zak:

"Happy Birthday, my small blueberry muffin"

"Thank you! But no, I'm not small." uwu

"Let's go inside, I have a surprise for you."

Zak doesn't know that Spifey is here and Dream is coming in a bit so it will be a surprise. At 5:30 pm, I'm going to bring Zak somewhere special and only I know that the place exists. I use to go there when I was a child. I want to bring Zak there because he's different ( in a good way ), unlike most people. I just feel safe around him and warm.

Zak's POV

What. The. Actual. Fuck. This place looks amazing- Darryl did all of this for me? Wait- Why the hell is George here and when did be get here? This is like the best Birthday I've had- I'm lost of words- The place has memes- OH even the cake has memes- I'm going to cry tears of happiness, this place looks beautiful. I never had a good birthday in years. Darryl said there was another person coming and I have no clue who it is. And also later, Darryl said he was going to take me out somewhere alone, like a date probably?

"Happy Birthday Skep!"  they all say together.

"I- Thank you so much, you guys!"

-----------time skip------------

I didn't actually think Clay would come. I've never seen him in person so that was interesting. But he looks at Darryl and me weirdly. I don't why but I won't mind it as much. He's probably tired from the car drive.

-----------time skip------------

We finished eating and everyone went home, we'll except for Clay because his house was pretty far from here. But it was already 5:25 pm. Darryl said we were going somewhere at 5:30.

"Zak, come here"

"Alright?"

Wait- why did he put a blindfold on me? Is he going to kidnap me or something?

"Why'd you put a blindfold on me? Are you going to murder or kidnap me?"

"Zak, what? ugh, no. I'm not going to kidnap or murder you. I'm bringing you somewhere special. It's a surprise and I can't tell you until we are there. So no more questions."

Uh, alright then.

-----------time skip------------

Darryl's POV

We are finally here. I help Zak get out of the car and bring him up the hill. I walk him up the hill and finally reach the top. There was a bench and a cherry blossom tree. I take off Zak's blindfold and hold him in my arms.

"D-Darryl, it's beautiful up here-"

Just like you ( HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHE )

"I used to come here as a child with my mother until she had to move away because of her job."

"Thank you, Darryl, for everything."

"It's no problem. Zak?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we already admitted out feelings towards eachother but, just to make it offical, Zak, will you be my boyfriend?"

( holy shit i'm cringing )

"You already know the answer, you idot. Of course I will!"

I'm crying of tears of joy. This is what it feels like to be loved by someone whos not family. I'm going to make sure nobody hurts Zak from now on. I hug Zak to make him feel safe and warm on this cool fall evening.

"Zak, I'm promising you this, I'm always going to love and protect you from any danger."

"like my knight in shining armour?"

I smile.

"if so, I'm not that big but I'll protect you as well." he said while smiling.

After a few minutes, Zak fell asleep in my arms. He looks so peaceful. Since it's getting dark, I carry him back to the car and back home. This was one of the best days ever. Once we reach the house, I bring him to my room and tuck him in. After, I go on the bed with him and kiss him goodnight.

"I love you, my blueberry muffin. Sleep tight"

----------------------------------------------

Thank you again for 1k views. Here's a 1000 word chapter. uwu