Chapter 15- Ice Skating

Sophia's book on my account- Cheese. Heres some depressing shtiti for you because I'm cool :3

Zak's POV

Yesterday was fun but since it's January, I have decided to go ice skating. I know yesterday was exhausting but I really want to go and... Now that I think about it- they would say no because we just went somewhere anyways. It's worth a try and like I always say, don't do it if it's not worth it but it's worth it so do it. Wait- it's only 4 am, why the heck am I awake- I'm just going to try and fall asleep.

BRUH. WHY. CAN. I. NOT. SLEEP. I. WANT. TO. SLEEP.

I'm hungry. I want food. I'm going to try and cook. I mean I'm not the best cook- lemme just go downstairs and cook. Yeah. Best choice.

5 minutes later

oh my God. I'm going to burn the house down.

5 seconds later

OMG, THE FIRE ALARM WENT OFF. I WAS JUST TRYING TO COOK SOME PANCAKES. ughhhhhh UH, HOW THE FLIP DO I TURN THE ALARM OFF!!?? OH SHOOT I HEARD DARRYL WAKE UP WTF DO I DOOOOOOOOOO

Darryl's POV

What in the muffin is going on?! It's 4:15 in the morning! I'm trying to sleep~ I have a stream later on today and I'm going to sound grumpy when I stream because the stupid fire alarm is going on. Who in the world is cooking at this time!?

I- Z- Zak can't cook. SO WHY IN THE GOSH DARN MUFFINY WORLD IS HE COOKING. HE COULD BURN THE HOUSE DOWN IN SECONDS!!!!! >:(

"ZAK WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU COOKING? YOU'RE GOING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN."

" I was trying to make pancakes"

"You- you could have asked me-"

"I didn't want to disturb you"

"Well, I rather you disturb me and not burn the flipping house down."

"but-"

"No buts, here let me cook pancakes."

"Okay, fine mom... OH I HAVE A QUESTION"

"Hm?"

"CAN WE PWEASEEEEEEEEE GO ICE SKATING?!!!!!!!!!"

"Zak- I have a stream later on today, we can't go today because I'm busy and we can't go because yesterday was exhausting."

"Hey, I heard we're going ice skating cause if so, I'm defenitely going."

"No we're-"

"Yeah! We're going. Darryl? You coming?"

"Zak, you know I'm busy. You can go with Clay if you want?"

"Uh yeah sure!" I'll see you at 4 pm, Clay. Gnite y'all"

——————————
Zak's POV
3:50 pm

I'm ready and I'm ready to go ice skating! Sadly Darryl couldn't come because he's busy and I respect that but I haven't hanged out with Clay in a long time alone.

Timeskip

We finally arvived at the skating rink. I put on my skates and start. I mean, I wasn't really good at first, but then I got better so that was good but Clay told me that he had to say something to me. I wonder what it is.

——————————

"Zak."

"Yeah?"

"Listen to me. Stay away from Darryl. Hes mine, not yours. And don't tell him I said any of this or else I'll hurt him. Understood?"

I gulped. I was scared. I love Darryl and I won't leave him but I don't want him to be hurt...

I nodded because I was out of words. I'm panicking. I don't want this relationship only last 2 days. I don't want this. Clay can't just force Darryl to love him unless he makes rumours about me... I didn't notice until now that I was crying. I didn't want to loose him. Hes my everything..

————————————————-

The Next Day

It's hard not talking to Darryl. This isn't fair. Even thought I'm near him, I miss him. He always questions to Clay why I haven't talk to him and why am I being distant. I wish I could burst out and say what Clay said but I don't want him getting hurt. Yes, hes stronger than me and much bigger than me but that doesn't mean he could have Darryl to himself. I just hope he changes his mind and finds someone else better.

————————————————-

Short chapter. I'm pretty sure there will be a chapter tomorrow, but I'm pretty tired rn so heres a 700 word chapter. I hate Sophia so much for making a book about cheese. I don't even know why I allowed her.