Chapter 25- Hospital

Hello!
Funfact:
1. Uh, my whole album is filled with mc youtubers...
2. Fuck you im not telling you anymore of my address but uh im in a relationship? Maybe, maybe not.
3. My favourite drink is Ice Coffee, another funfact about the topic is that I drink 4 large cups of ice coffee like almost every single day for only $4 :D

Zak got knocked out pretty hard and yes, you can loose your memory by getting knocked out with a glass.

Zak's POV

Ughh, my head... The light is so bright. Where am I? Right... Hospital, but why? I don't feel like waking up just yetttttt the light is so bright that I don't want to open. Fine whatever I can't fall back asleep, might as well just- holy shit, I'm fucking wrapped in like bandages, I look like a mummy. What the actual fuck- I- don't remember anything that happened.

"Zak, we know you're awake now, please explain to us what happened, I mean, if you can."

"I don't remember anything..."

"Seems like he has memory lost.. Should we ask hik a few questions?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Okay Zak, what's the date today?"

"Uhm, it's uh December 3rd, 2017?"

"Okay, another question. Are you in a relationship?"

"Uhm, no?"

I look around and I see a tall man crying. I don't know who he is.

"I'll leave you two alone as I speak to the others."

"Mysterious man, why are you upset?"

"Oh... It's nothing to worry about."

"Whats your name?"

"I'm Darryl."

That name sounds so familiar. Maybe I know him?

"Nice to meet you! Has anyone told you your eyes are gorgeous?"

"Yeah... His name is Zak."

"That's my name!" I say as I giggled

As soon as I started giggling, Darryl, started crying. He probably misses someone or cares about me, I don't know. Might as well just calm him down.

"Hey, shhh. Don't cry. Did I do something?"

"It's just that you don't remember me and it hurts."

"I may not remember you at the moment, but I know, just somehow, I know you but I don't know where."

"Y'all are such a good couple"

Couple? Him and I are in a relationship? No wonder he was upset. But I'm only 17...I think? And I don't know who he is but that voice, it sounds so familiar.

"Yo, could you speak again?"

"Muffin"

Muffin phrase... It sounds so familiar but I know that voice, it's-

"Badboyhalo?! Are you real?! I used to watch you in 7th grade!"

He doesn't reply to me but instead he smiles then a tear comes running down his face. Instead of wiping it, he just nods.

"Uhm, Darryl, how about you go and try and say stuff that will make him remember."

"I'll try that."

"Alright then, we will be heading out, good luck."

"Thanks..."

And the nurses walk out and shut the door gently.

"Zak, I hope you remember these." He says as he sighs

"Fourteen."

What the fuck, that hurt my head.

"Japanese Symbol for beginner"

Oh god

"Come on, Zak... Oh my goodness, Baldboyhalo."

I started out laughing, I felt a spark. It hurts.

He says more and until he says-

"I give up, I said most of the memes I remember but since I'm running out of time, I love you my blueberry muffin... I'll come back tomorrow to check up on you to see if you remember any of the words... Sleep well, night, you muffin."

He says that before leaving the room and turning off the lights.

He called me his blueberry muffin. Where do I remember that from? Where do I know all the stuff he said from? I- just deep down, I know that I know it.

After lots of thinking, Zak-

I figured it out! I got it! Darryl and I are in a relationship. That's where I know everything from. The fourteen meme is yet a legend and every meme I created with him. Baldboyhalo, since he's bald. I remember everything. Since he already left, I guess I have to tell him tomorrow. I just have to let the nurses know then they will phone him right? I'm pretty sure I saw a button here somewhe- There! The red button, the button that calls the nurses.

I push the button and I heard a buzz. After a few seconds, the nurses come in and ask what I needed.

"Hi Zak! You called, what do you need?"

"I believe I remember everything."

"That's good but we're going to test if you remember everything. Who are you in a relationship with?"

"Darryl, known as Badboyhalo" ( I cringed at that sentence, this is the worst chapter I've made )

"Okay good! ( blah blah blah )"

————————————————
Your local timeskip to when they are done the questions

"Okay Zak, we just have to wait until tomorrow for someone to pick you up. We have called Darryl and he said he would be here tomorrow so for now, just rest. Goodnight Zak."

"Thank you"

I'm so smart- I'm finally a god at remembering stuff.

————————————————
Your local timeskip to le next day

"Good morning Zak! Darryl is ready to pick you up. Since you are in your own clothes, just put on your shoes and you're ready to go."

"Good morning and thank you again." I said to them as I put on my shoes and head out of the room.

As soon as I left the room, I turned to my left to the exit and saw Darryl. When I saw Darryl, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you for helping me remember. I love you"

"You're back! I'm so excited! Let's go home since the others are worried sick about you" He says with a smile.

"Thank you again."

———————————

Shitty chapter cuz I have homework and here's a 1000 word chapter without the N/As. I'm at least glad my chapters are getting higher than 1000. Anyways, take care. Bye!