Chapter 28- Chase

Wassup ducks, very short cuz I'm stupid and is bored so be greatful I'm making this chapter and also thank you so much for 3k views! And sorry for all the mistakes in my last chapter.
Sorry if this chapter is sloppy as fuck, im feeling like shit today. Or should I say, poop. Like poop server.
Okay, thank you all for reading this book. I never thought my book would get this far lmao. But seriously, thank you.

-------------------------------
Next month

Zak's POV

"Ya know, I haven't got back to you since last month"

"What do you mean?"

"The tickle fight. I know now that you're ticklish sooooo...."

What the heck did I get myself into. I think I'm going to run... I NEED A PLAN QUICKLY! WHERE ARE YOU TECHNOBLADE?! I NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE- I HAVENT BEEN TICKLED IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE I TOLD NONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT I WAS TICKLISH BUT NOW SINCE DARRYL BROUGHT UP THAT TOPIC IM GOING TO FRICKING DIEEERE

"C'mere you muffin!"

I run out of our room and down the stairs. I first ran over to the kitchen then ran downstairs ( where all the kids are at ). How the hell does he run so fast. Since the boys were hanging ( god uh word change: chilling ) downstairs, they were just staring at me and Darryl thinking we're going insane. I couldn't see since I was hiding behind the couch so I couldn't see where Darryl was at. Until I looked beside me, I saw Darryl. I yelled then ran over to Vincent and yelled in his ear.

"NOOO DONT KILL ME!"

"I'm not going to kill you, now come here!"

"Ow, my fucking ear- What- are you guys going to fuck since Darryl wants to fuck you thats why he'is chasing you or what?" ( a6d )

"Language and no! I'm going to do something to him."

"I'm assuming he's talking about a tickle fight since Zak is the only person who is ticklish. If it's not a tickle fight then, Darryl is going to murder Zak." ( clay )

"I'm not trying to murder Zak! I'm trying to catch him to tickle him."

"NO! STAY BACK! I ain't getting tickled today."

"Yes you are now come here!"

"They do be stupid though" ( Clay )

"How are they- They may be stupid but yet, their relationship is cute." ( A6d )

"Mhm-." ( Clay )

I heard them talk about me and Darryl until Darryl was near me so once again, I yelled.

"DON'T KILL ME YOU MONSTER!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU! STOP THINKING THAT"

This dude thinks hes going to catch me-

"GOTCHA!"

Nevermind actually- How in the world did he find me? I had le god spot. oh god, where is my friends when I actually need them- Wait- I mean they are here looking at us but they won't be helping me any time soon so

Darryl starts to tickle me on the floor while theirs me, laughing my ass off. If this was Minecraft, he be dead right now. GOSH I HATE THE TICKLING-

"DARRYL! STOPP"

I yelled at him but he kept continuing as I burst into tears. I didn't know what to feel. God, I hated it but at the same time I actually loved it.

"DARRYL STOPPPP IT TICKLES"

"Zak- I- That's literally the whole point of tickling-." ( a6d )

"ShuSh AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH"

I- I can't stop laughiing god please save me I need help, I cant live with me being ticklish. I need to search up on Google later on about how to not be ticklish.

one hour later

This goes on for an hour until Darryl stops and says,

"Get up since I'm finished and I'm very tired of laughing so hard. Gosh, your hair is literally a mess. I can fix it later. Now, since I got the tickling finished with, would you like to record a video with me? We could also invite the others."

"Thank goodness you're finished and I would love to."

——————————————

Shortest chapter since I need a break and school is over and I'm busy and I post small chapters over 800 words but this chapter is 680 words ( without N/A ) so sry ;w;

Take care and have a wonderful day/night.

GOD I REREAD THIS AND ITS SO SHITTY I HATE IT BUT WHATEVER IM KEEPING IT