006

Xavier finally made it out of school after being pushed around by the other students.

As he made his way to his car, he was stopped by no other then Alexia. "Hey, can I get a lift? my brother took my car without asking" she said only half lying. "S-sure follow me" Xavier still had a stutter but was getting better at talking to her.

He opened the passenger door for Alexia first as he was always taught to help others before himself. "Thank you" she said smiling at the thought of him helping her.

Xavier slowly drove off and they sat in silence for the first few minutes. "We should get to know each other if we are living next to each other" Alexia stated enthusiastically. "Okay, shall we p-play 20 questions?" He said "Yes that's a good idea!" Alexia said.

The rest of the journey was spent with none stop talking and laughing. Xavier smiled to himself as he was still surprised a girl was talking to him never mind a beautiful one.

Once he pulled up to her driveway he found himself feeling sad that he couldn't stay with Alexia for longer. "Well thanks for dropping me off" she said, "I'll see you tomorrow then" Xavier stated sounding a bit disappointed. "Bye" Alexia leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek then closed the door and went into her house.

Once Xavier processed what happened, he couldn't help from blushing deeply and feeling giddy. A girl had never even kissed him before so he felt himself smile at the thought of what happened.

Alexia smiled once she got in her house, she had him wrapped around her finger.

——

I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I'm annoyed at myself but I can't write much more for this chapter! I'm trying to update at least two a day so expect updates quite often! I've already written the next two chapters so I'll post them soon !!
Thanks for reading!!!
Follow for a follow back
- Ari x