021

It was the next week before they knew it.

James hadn't bothered either of them yet but Xavier knew he would soon.

The thought of this worried him and he hoped James wouldn't do anything that could hurt Alexia.

Xavier was currently sat in last period next to Alexia who had her eyes trained at the front whilst writing her notes.

He figured he should probably write notes too as he was far behind with school work due to how much his life has recently changed because of Alexia. In a good way of course.

After writing a few pages worth of notes, the bell went off signalling the end of the day.

Xavier sighed with relief as he hadn't ran into James and knew he probably wouldn't.

"I'm going, my parents are here to pick me up" Alexia said before pecking him on his lips. "Okay, be safe" he said smiling at the fact she initiated the kiss.

Alexia gave him a smile and wink and strutted out the class swaying her hips teasingly.

Xavier shook his head and chuckled at her actions and then noticed he was the only one left in the classroom, even the teacher had left.

This caused him to stand up and pack his things quicker than he was doing before.

The sound of a door slamming made Xavier jump and spin around fast to see who it was.

James was the last person he wanted to see standing at the closed door.

"What do you want" Xavier said hiding the nervousness in his voice.

"I told you to stay away from Alexia but you didn't listen, that means I'm going to teach you a lesson" James angrily stated causing fear to crash over Xavier.

"So what are you going to do to me then, I'm not scared" Xavier said proud that he didn't stutter.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you but I will be punishing Alexia, in more than one way" James smirked at the ideas in his head.

"Don't touch her!" Xavier said overwhelmed with anger.

"Just imagine all the things I could do to her perfect body, I'd run my hands up and down her irresistible curves and ignore her screams to stop while I take off my jean-" James was interrupted by a hard punch to his jaw.

Xavier had acted on impulse and couldn't stop hitting James.

"Don't fucking touch her or I'll hurt you even more than I am now"

"Okay! I'm sorry, I won't" James worryingly said with blood running down his face at how hard Xavier was punching him.

He had never felt rage like this before and stopped just before James passed out, "get the fuck out and never bother me or Alexia again" Xavier spat his words out.

James got up and sprinted out as fast as he could.

Xavier felt a sense of pride and was happy he wouldn't bother them anymore.

He could finally be happy with Alexia.

——

I wanted to get rid of James and honestly I had no idea how else to do it!
Thanks for reading
- Ari x