028

Alexia woke up with a weight on her stomach.

She then realised it was Xavier and the memories of last night came flooding back to her.

She blushed at the images of what he had done to her. Her thighs clenched as she remembered how good Xavier could use his fingers.

After staring at her ceiling for a while, she realised she should make some breakfast for the both of them.

As she walked downstairs, she noticed her parents had left already as they had gone to work because both of their jobs require working on weekends.

She strolled into the kitchen and started making the breakfast she hoped Xavier would enjoy.

Alexia had almost finished when she heard some heavy footsteps coming down the staircase.

"Morning" she uttered, her eyes lingering on his chest as he had yet to put his shirt back on.

"Good morning, it smells delicious" he said smiling widely at her.

"Thank you" Alexia shyly said.

Xavier sat down on the stool as she brought over both of their meals.

They sat and ate their breakfast for the next 10 minutes with both of them looking subtly at one another.

"I was thinking we could go to the mall together soon, if you want" Alexia asked.

"That sounds great!" he replied, excited to spend more time with her.

"Great" she smiled and they put away their empty plates and Xavier rushed over to his house to have a shower and get changed whilst Alexia did the same.

They both met at Alexia's driveway and headed off to the mall.

They decided to head over in Alexia's car which gave Xavier the chance to run his eyes down her outfit, his eyes lingering at her legs as the skirt she was wearing perfectly showed them off.

He blushed and shuffled around in his seat awkwardly.

Once they arrived, Alexia grabbed his hand and rushed over to the opening of the shops.

Although shopping wasn't his favourite thing to do, Xavier found himself enjoying every second of it and was very intrigued at every piece of clothing she tried on.

After a few hours of her shopping and him curiously watching on, they both felt an immense feeling of hunger and decided to look for somewhere to eat.

Alexia claimed to know of the perfect place to eat and so they headed back to the car, carrying the heap load of bags, and drove over to a diner a few streets down.

It was very cute and had a warm feeling to it once they'd stepped in.

Immediately, an elderly waitress headed over to them both and welcomed them kindly in and lead them to a booth surrounded with other people eating their meals.

They thanked the waitress and skimmed the menu for something to eat.

After ordering their meal, Alexia heard the sound of giggling so looked behind her to see a group of teenage girls all staring at Xavier whilst the one at the front was licking her lips, looking him up and down.

This caused her to glare at them all angrily and a few of them cowered away.

She turned back around to see him sat there holding in his laughter.

"What are you laughing at" Alexia said with a scowl on her face.

"You're so jealous" he said finally letting his laughter out and she immediately glared at him.

"Am not" she denied but was obviously lying.

"Don't worry, you're the only girl I want" he admitted once he'd finished laughing. He felt less confident but was thankful when she smiled widely at him.

"Good" she said with an evident smirk on her face.

The waitress then came over with their meals and they dug in straight away.

They carried on talking and laughing with each other and asked for the bill when one of the girls from earlier came heading to their table.

Xaviers eyes widened in worry, "Hey, you're cute" she said staring at him making sure to ignore the anger rolling off the girl opposite him.

"Oh-uh-thanks" he awkwardly said gazing at Alexia as if asking for help.

"I was wondering if I could get your number" the girl from the other table said twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

"Actually um-" he was cut off by Alexia finally speaking her mind.

"No you fucking can't" she said staring at the girl.

"And what's it to you" the girl replied with cheek.

"I'm his fucking girlfriend so I'd appreciate it if you fucked off back to your own table" She replied causing the girl to glare with envy at her but walk back to her table with her friends on it.

Alexia instantly grabbed Xaviers hand ignoring his widened eyes, and rushed him out of the diner after they'd paid.

She then pushed him against the hood of her car and possessively kissed him with force.

He responded right away and kissed her back with the same energy.

After a few minutes, she broke away from the kiss and breathed heavily still feeling anger.

"You're mine" she said looking into his eyes.

"I'm yours" he said feeling aroused due to her controlling manner.

They both headed back home with Alexia trying to control her anger and Xavier trying to get rid of his raging hard-on.

——

This was kind of a long chapter for me and I wanted to add Alexia's possessiveness into it so I did!
Also thanks so much for 2k reads!!!!! (:
Thanks for reading + pls vote :)
- Ari x