009

Xavier had never felt more embarrassed in his life.

As he looked down at the mess he made, he couldn't stop but express shame and confusion on his features that Alexia immediately noticed.

He had never felt that bewildering feeling in all of his life and he craved it again.

Alexia chuckled quietly at what she had done to him and she assumed it was his first orgasm so she didn't want for him to feel awkward.

"I think we should probably head home now" she said and he quickly agreed due to the uncomfortable wet patch in his pants.

Once they both back home and out of the car, they headed up to Alexia's driveway. She wished he could follow her into her house but knew she wouldn't get away with it as her parents are light sleepers.

"I had a fun night tonight" she said "Me too, not what I was expecting for my first time at a club" Xavier honestly stated.

Alexia chuckled at this. "It is your first of many nights like that with me" she said yearning to get a reaction out of him.

Xavier blushed at her comment and found himself craving to kiss her but he didn't want to mess up. "Well I better get going then, bye" he quickly uttered and sped away out of her drive and into his front door.

Alexia stood there for a few minutes feeling disappointed that they didn't kiss after everything that had happened tonight.

She sighed sadly and figured she should go inside now and get ready for bed.

Once she arrived in her room, the first thing she noticed was how Xavier had his blinds shut which surprised her as he usually never had them down.

That just made her feel worse about it.

She slowly got ready for bed and finally fell asleep after an hour of pushing her thoughts about him away.

She ended up dreaming about him anyway.

——

I've rewrote this chapter a few times due to not liking how they both reacted after what happened. Still not happy with how I've written it but I couldn't be arsed re doing it again lol.
Thanks for reading
- Ari x