029

Once they stepped into Alexia's house, she immediately pushed Xavier up against the front door.

She pushed her lips against his and he instantly responded by kissing back.

The kiss was beginning to get more heated and he pulled away before they could go any further.

"Are we gonna talk about what happened at the diner?" He asked softly.

"Tomorrow" Alexia said not wanting to ruin the mood.

He agreed because right now, all he truly wanted was to be kissing her.

He started kissing her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her in order for him to pick her up.

"I have a good idea on what to do" he said with a smirk.

Alexia smirked in response, "yeah?"

"Yeah" he said in one breath.

Their lips pressed against one another once again and Xavier started leading the way up to her room.

He stumbled on the stairs as he tried to walk up them making her giggle against his lips. One of his arms let go of her and gripped onto the railing in order to guide both of them up.

Their lips moved rhythmically against each other as Xavier opened the door to her bedroom. He dropped her on the bed pushing her gently back before climbing on top of her.

Alexia instantly pushed him onto his back and climbed onto his lap wanting control this time.

Xavier raised his eyebrows in response but didn't argue.

She moved her lips from his mouth to his neck making him close his eyes at the new feeling.

"I love you" she said against his neck, giving attention to every part of it.

"I love you so much" he said moving one of his hands to grab her boob and he squeezed it making Alexia moan slightly. His touch drove her insane.

Wanting more of him, she dropped her lips from his neck and tugged at his shirt and lifted it over his head before doing the same to her own.

Xavier reached behind her in order to unclip her bra, she watched it fall to the ground before looking back up to his eyes that were swirling with love and need.

She smiled and connected their lips once more and his hands trailed all over her body. She could feel him growing and pressing up against her.

She gently thrust her hips against his, and rested her head against his shoulder at the littlest of contact.

Alexia repeated the action multiple times in order to create more pleasure for the both of them and Xavier released a quiet moan at the friction.

She got tired of waiting and reached between the two of them to grab onto the button of his pants. Luckily, he took the hint and allowed her to undo them and tugged them down his legs along with his boxers.

Xavier watched her as she flicked her own pants down along with her thong and jumped back onto his lap eagerly.

She pressed her naked body against his and could feel the effect she had on him much more closely now.

She then reached between the two of them and gripped onto his cock making him throw his head back.

She gently dropped herself on it and they both let out shaky breaths. Xavier kept his gaze between the two of them and she pushed up the tiniest bit before thrusting back down.

Alexia let out a loud moan as she could feel him even deeper than before.

She began to pick up her pace and bounced on his lap making him grip the sheets tightly and close his eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh my god" he said, before he pressed his lips to hers which took her by surprise.

She kissed back with passion as their bodies connected and she continued to bounce on him, making his cock hit every spot possible.

His tongue pressed down roughly on hers as he let out shaky breaths against her lips and she continued to control the pace between the two of them.

Xavier removed his lips to let out a groan and looked at their waists connecting at a faster pace than before.

Alexia closed her eyes and moved as fast as she could. He began to push his hips up against hers causing even more energy between them.

They both knew they were close but they didn't want it to end due to the amount of intense pleasure being created.

"I'm close Alexia" he said breathlessly trying to hold off for longer.

"So am I" she said looking into his eyes wanting to see the effect she had on him.

She then felt the knot in her stomach beginning to release and she screamed his name as they held eye contact. Xavier muttered curse words and soon gently pulled her off his lap and to the side and finished himself off with a groan of her name, his orgasm shooting onto her stomach.

Alexia felt weak from the immense pleasure she experienced and she laid her head back against her pillows, Xavier doing the same.

"God, I'm so in love with you" he said shaking his head at what had just happened.

——

Honestly I'm lost on what to write so I'm writing sex scenes instead but oh well! If anyone has any ideas for any more chapters please message me or comment!
Thanks for reading!!
- Ari x