026

Xavier had to listen to his parents talk about how sex is the biggest sin you can commit for hours on end, even though they tell him this every week.

Today was very different though because he had to hide his smirk away from their eyes, he had just lost his virginity and there was nothing to be ashamed about.

He thought what his parents tried to teach him was utter bullshit.

It's not a sin and if it's with the right person, it can be the most amazing thing in the world.

This was Xaviers view on it anyway considering he wouldn't take what he did back for anything, him and Alexia were closer than ever and he figured it could only get better from here.

Alexia was feeling the same.

She kept replaying the moment in much detail as she couldn't wrap her head around it.

He was the best she had ever had and he was a virgin, not only that but probably the most innocent person she had ever met.

She thought maybe it was so good because she actually loved the person she was sleeping with, not just doing it for fun or out of boredom.

She also had some doubts about what happened. Was Xavier actually ready? Did he enjoy it as much as her?

She truly hoped she hadn't rushed into sex and she thought he was comfortable with it but at the same time she was so horny she didn't properly check.

Xavier also had his doubts, what if he wasn't good enough for Alexia? What if he did it all wrong?

He hated that his mind would jump to these conclusions but he knew Alexia wasn't a virgin, she must have had better than him.

This worries him as he doesn't want her to leave him. He feels like he has grown so comfortable with Alexia that without her, it wouldn't be the same.

His thoughts come to a stop when his phone buzzes on the table beside him.

His eyebrows crease in worry as he hardly ever gets any messages. To his relief, it was Alexia asking him to come over.

He quickly replied with an 'of course' and rushed downstairs and knocked on her door he had become very familiar with.

He only hoped it wasn't anything bad.

——

This was just a short filler chapter but next chapter they will probably talk about these thoughts.
Thanks for reading
- Ari x