012

Alexia woke up with a massive headache. She couldn't even remember why she got that drunk.

She rubbed her eyes softly and opened them to be met with a familiar bedroom. She knew it was Xaviers from when she would look through her window to his.

She quickly checked to see if she had any clothes on and sighed with relief once she realised she was fully clothed with her dress from last night. Xavier definitely wasn't ready for that yet.

She suddenly realised he wasn't there with her and felt nervous and started questioning whether he had left her.

Luckily, as if sensing her worries, Xavier entered the room wearing only sweatpants that were low on his waist showing his prominent v line. This made her eyes widen and she couldn't look away from his chest, she had to close her eyes to get rid of the dirty thoughts rushing into her head.

"S-sorry I didn't think you'd be up yet" Xavier said referring to the lack of shirt.

"It's okay, I don't mind" Alexia cheekily smiled at him and he chuckled with colour rising on his cheeks.

"I've made breakfast downstairs if you want some" Xavier stated anxiously. "That's sounds great" she smiled at the fact he seemed to care about her.

As they walked downstairs with him in front. Alexia couldn't stop staring at his backside. She wondered how it looked so good considering she hadn't ever noticed it before when he's in his normal clothes.

Xavier lead her through to the kitchen and as he said, he had a variety of different foods out that he hoped alexia would enjoy.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted so I made a few different dishes" Xavier said whilst nervously playing with his hands.

"This is perfect, thank you so much" She uttered overwhelmed with her emotions.

They both sat down to enjoy their meal and Alexia was moaning after just the first bite.

"Holy shit this is amazing" She honestly said and knew all this food would cure her hangover in seconds.

They spent the rest of the breakfast talking about as much as they could, and Xavier mentioning the fact that his parents had left last night to go to his grandparents.

Xavier was smiling all the way through and couldn't stop from saying what was on his mind, "go on a date with me"

This surprised Alexia who chocked on her water she was drinking in shock of how forward he was.

"I mean- you don't have to say yes- it was just a suggestion- I don't mind real-" Xavier was cut off on his nervous rambling by Alexia.

"Of course I'll go on a date with you, idiot" Xavier became so relieved from that sentence and struggled to hide his happiness.

——

After trying to fit it in in the past few chapters, they're finally going on a date! Ive been lacking with updates which isn't good as I wanted to post a new chapter atleast twice a day, sorry about that!
Thanks for reading!
- Ari x