019

Xavier entered school the next day with worry etched on his features.

He stayed up all night just thinking about Alexia. He regrets everything and thinks there could have been another way.

He decided that he'd talk to Alexia today and tell her everything James said. Hopefully she would understand and know that he didn't mean any of what he said.

He figured he would talk to her at lunch because they didn't have any lessons today.

This caused the lessons to go by fairly slow and Xavier felt determined once the bell for lunch had gone off because he could finally explain everything.

He spotted her before she saw him. She was sat on James' table with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Xavier felt jealousy wave over him, she wasn't supposed to be with James. She should be with him.

Instead of walking up to their table, Xavier sat on his own where he would usually be with Alexia. He definitely did not have the confidence to confront them both and shout at James for touching her.

He quietly ate his lunch while listening to the sounds of Alexia laughing at the things he whispered in her ear. Every time they touched, Xavier felt himself becoming angrier and ran outside to calm himself down.

Little did he know, Alexia was sitting with James to make him jealous. Once she saw him get up, she knew she'd succeeded and went up to go after him.

"Where are you going?" James asked confused. "I need the toilet" Alexia said and ran off in the direction Xavier had left from.

She saw him sitting by the tree clenching his jaw tightly as if he was controlling himself. She carefully walked up to him.

"Are you going to apologise for yesterday?" She said partly joking. "Oh-I-I'm so sorry Alexia, please forgive me it was all James he told me to say tha-" he was quickly interrupted by Alexia.

"I figured that out when James wouldn't stop talking about how he's better for me than you" she said whilst rolling her eyes.

"I hope you know I didn't mean anything I said and you're honestly the best thing to ever happen to me, I'm so sorry" he said feeling terribly guilty even though she wasn't mad at him.

"It's okay, you did what you had to do and now we can go back to normal!" She chuckled quietly.

Xavier was relieved that she already figured it out, he didn't want her to not believe him.

As he looked over at her, he noticed how insanely beautiful she looked and felt himself leaning closer to her.

Alexia could see his gaze drop to her lips and she instantly brought their lips together.

They both could feel the sparks rising between them and Alexia pulled away after a few minutes so they both could take a breath.

"I'm so glad we're okay now, I don't want to lose you" he said grabbing her hand with slightly puffed lips.

"I don't want to lose you either" she said meaning every single word.

Xavier knew he wasn't going to let James come between them again.

——

Thanks so much for 500 reads!! I'm so happy omggg. Also I hate writing about when they're in an argument so it only lasted one chapter lol. Thanks for reading!!!
- Ari x