007

Throughout the rest of the week, Alexia sat with Xander everyday at lunch and was with him as much as she could.

He didn't mind this as no one wanted to sit with him before. He wasn't used to this attention.

During Friday last period, Xavier could hear people talking about the new club that opened up but he had no interest as he had never been to a club or even had any alcohol. What surprised him most was the mention of Alexia from the jocks in the corner.

"Did you hear Alexia is going tonight as well, I can't wait to try it on with her" one boy said who Xavier knew was cocky and rude. "Yeah she's so fit, you'd be so lucky" "I'd tap that."

Xavier couldn't help but feel anger at the words they were using towards Alexia. He wasn't quite sure why he was becoming possessive over her but all he knew was he didn't like people talking about her like that.

The rest of the lesson was filled with more of the disturbing words the boys were saying and Xavier trying to control his anger.

When Xavier exited the school for the weekend, he noticed Alexia stood by his car.

"You should come to the club tonight" she said once he was close enough. "I'm not sure, it isn't a place for me" he said trying to hold eye contact.

"Please come it'll be boring without you" Alexia desperately wanted him to come and to persuade him, she trailed her finger from his chest down towards his boxer band.

"Uh o-o-okay I'll g-go" Xavier stated with a stutter from the feeling of her finger on him. "Great, we can go together" Alexia smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek just like last time.

Xavier once again was frozen next to his car until he smiled even though he had a bad feeling about tonight.

He didn't even know what to wear considering most of his clothes were worn for church. This added on to Xaviers nerves and he hoped he would feel calmer once he got there.

Once Alexia got home after inviting him to the club, she had to choose what to wear.

She knew she had to wear something that would make her stand out. Make Xavier want her.

Once she found the perfect dress, that showed the right amount of leg and cleavage, she started on her hair and makeup.

She finally felt like she looked good after an hour and glanced out the window and saw Xavier. She knocked so he would look at her and pointed on the drive as if saying she'd meet him there.

Alexia was excited for tonight.

——

I'm gonna write the club chapter now because I have a few different ideas. Do you like the story so far? Give me feedback!
- Ari x