025

Xavier was calmly sat on her bed waiting for Alexia to come out and show him her 'surprise'.

He didn't know whether to feel anxious or not but once Alexia opened the door to the bathroom all his thoughts vanished.

He raked his eyes down her figure and his jaw dropped. The way the lingerie fitted on her body made blood rush down to his groin and he could feel himself pushing against the tight zipper of his jeans.

"Holy-you look-a-amazing" Xavier said after fully taking in the sight in front of him, she was unbelievably stunning.

Alexia just smiled and walked over to him and straddled him making sure both their crotches were touching.

Xaviers eyes rolled back at the littlest of contact with her.

"Don't feel pressured but I want us to make love" she stated hoping he didn't notice the wariness in her voice.

"I'm ready" he said feeling more confident as he knew he wanted this.

"Are you sure" Alexia said as it was his first time.

"I've never been so sure in my life" he said, his eyes holding sincerity as they looked at each other with much desire and need.

Xavier leaned in and kissed her with more intensity than they had ever before. He pushed her down onto the bed and swiftly grabbed her bra and unfastened it at the back before throwing it off, Alexia took his top off at the same time.

Their eyes rushed over each other's chests and almost darkened with more lust for each other.

Xavier slowly took off his bottom half savouring the moment, which left him both in his underwear.

"Can I take these off" Xaviers eyes connected with hers and motioned to her underwear. She nodded almost instantly and felt relieved when dragged her thong down her legs.

She decided not to take off his briefs yet considering she wanted him to be in control of the speed. She felt she wanted it to be as special as it could be.

Xaviers large hand cupped Alexia's boobs as the other slid between her thighs. He slipped a finger in between her two folds which allowed him to feel how wet she is. As his finger slid up and down her crotch, she let out moans of ecstasy against his lips and again was surprised with how well he could use his fingers.

He took his fingers out from her and pulled down his boxers and kicked them off to the ground.

Xavier pulled away from her lips and leant back on his knees. He took a few moments to observe Alexia's body in naked form and he breathed heavily whilst scanning her.

"So beautiful" he said whilst shaking his head in disbelief.

Alexia felt so many different emotions flow through her and before they can be intimate with each other, she wanted to say the emotion she was feeling the most towards him.

"I love you" Alexia said whilst she held her gaze with his and to her surprise, he smiled a genuine smile.

"I love you" he said back with so much honesty in his words.

Xaviers hand gripped onto the base of his cock which caused him to hiss as he inched closer to her and pushed his tip against her entrance.

"You alright?" he asked, worry laced in his words even though he should be the one feeling nervous.

"Perfect" she said preparing herself for the moments ahead.

With one big breath, Xavier pushed himself inside her causing Alexia to gasp and for him to let out a throaty growl.

"Oh my god" he said closing his eyes and he threw his head back. It was unlike any feeling he had ever experienced.

He filled her up completely and began moving his hips once he waited for Alexia to become comfortable.

"Fuck Xavier" she said as he dropped his head to the crook of her neck and their hips met again as he picked up the rhythm.

Alexia's legs wrapped around his back in order for him to be able to go deeper, the feeling Xavier felt when being inside her is something he wouldn't trade for the world.

The sound of their bodies connecting repeatedly echoed throughout the room, along with both of their moans.

Alexia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Xavier hit her gspot continuously.

"I'm close" he said in her ear as he sucked in his bottom lip.

"Me too" she said, almost upset as she didn't want this to be over.

Xavier groaned in pleasure loudly as he pushed inside her the fastest he possibly could, "fucking hell" Alexia moaned louder than she'd like to but she could care less.

After a few seconds of holding on, Alexia's body gave up on her and she screamed out in pleasure, her body shaking rapidly.

Xavier only just pulled out of her on time as his body jerked and he finished himself off and released onto her stomach with a moan.

He then collapsed next to her and they both breathed heavily after the intense amount of pleasure they just experienced.

Neither of them said anything but it wasn't needed as they both felt even more connected and felt the most love they ever had for each other.

——

My longest chapter! It was needed and maybe I put it into too much detail but hope you enjoyed reading it anyway! Not sure how long till the end but if you have any ideas of more chapters, please comment below :)
- Ari x