Chapter 6: Mating and Care

Goku POV

I was really starting to question the future. What happens now? Is there some kind of rule that doesn't allow two people from different universes to love each other? Can we really be lovers? I had so many questions, but I think the last one was solved for us.

As Jiren and I were talking after the confession we had earlier, I felt a weird sensation at the base of my spine and immediately stopped what I was doing, which concerned Jiren a bit.

"Are you alright, Goku?" he asked. I nodded, but soon felt a weird pop and I turned my head to see something I'd never thought I'd see again: my tail!

I yelped in surprise as the brown appendage began flailing about, but soon a massive grin broke out on my face.

"M... My tail! I have my tail!!" I exclaimed. Jiren seemed to be confused, "Your tail? Is that something Saiyans are supposed to have?"

I stopped jumping about and faced Jiren properly, nodding, "All full-blooded and some half-Saiyans have tails, but Vegeta's, Gohan's, and mine were cut off due to the fact we transform into beasts known as Oozaru on a full-moon. Well, now that mine's back I'm gonna have to destroy the moon... again."

"How did this happen?" Jiren asked, and I had that question too when I suddenly remembered something Vegeta told me when he got his back:

-Flashback-

"Hey Vegeta! Why do you have your tail back? Did it grow back?" I asked Vegeta, who was in the Gravity Chamber.

"Actually yes, it did." he smirked as he finished training, "When a Saiyan without their tail admits their love to just a normal mate, nothing happens, but if you find your true mate, the one you're destined to be with, it grows back."

"Really?" I exclaimed, "So... what are you going to do with it now?"

-End of Flashback-

After that Vegeta had cut his tail off, saying that it was more of a nuisance with the Oozaru form. But, I wanted to keep mine, it's the only thing that made me stood out as a child and I enjoyed having it around. I soon sat down underneath a nearby tree, Jiren following suit.

I gave a small smile to Jiren, "I guess you're the one I'm destined to be with!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're my true mate! The one that I was meant to be with!"

To that, a small smile graced Jiren's lips as he scooted over to me, nuzzling his face in my neck, "It's good to know I'm your true mate."

To that I smiled, but I soon yelped as Jiren pulled away from the hug and began playing with my tail, careful not to pull or squeeze it. At this stage my tail was extremely sensitive and I soon began purring and felt as weak as a kitten. I soon leaned on Jiren and moaned slightly, making him stop what he was doing.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I smiled in response, "An untrained Saiyan tail is extremely sensitive, and if someone pulls or touches it, they get extremely weak."

To that Jiren tensed up a little, "I'm sorry I didn't know..."

"It's alright!" I exclaimed, "I... actually enjoyed it, can... can you do it again?"

To that Jiren was reassured as he began petting it again, making me nuzzle my face close to his neck, knowing that Jiren would always be there for me and hopefully Goten, no matter what.

-One month later-

Jiren POV

Goku and I had just come back from a walk around the forest and were about to begin sparring when suddenly a postman walked up to us.