Chapter 10: PTA and Roasting

Goku and Jiren were playing a nice, not-Monopoly board game known as 'Game of Life' to pass the time after some training. Don't worry, no one raged over this game, these are people who have raged over worse after all.

Anyway, the duo were having a good time, with Jiren winning in both money and distance when Goku suddenly spoke off-topic about something.

"Hey Jiren, can I ask you something?" Goku asked as he spun the wheel and moved his green car forward.

"Yeah?" Jiren asked.

"Well..." the Saiyan looked up, "I'm heading over to Goten's school tomorrow for a PTA meeting and I was wondering if you would like to join me. Don't worry, they all know the truth about ki and stuff. I gave them a 'demonstration.'"

Jiren looked up in confusion, "Seriously? I mean, I don't mind or anything, but I've heard what happened with Piccolo when he went in your place and, well, I don't think I need to explain."

Goku smirked, "Well, if they do try anything, they'll have to deal with me."

Jiren chuckled, continuing his game, "I guess the same will be said if they try anything with you." the Gray smiled, "Alright, I'm in."

The Ultra Instinct user soon got an idea and eye-smiled slightly, grinning with a hint of lust, "Y'know what? Instead of finishing this game, how 'bout we get ourselves in good moods before we deal with the PTA?"

Jiren snickered slyly as he stood up and walked to the bedroom, "Is my little Hikari being a sore loser?"

"Nah." Goku walked with his mate, blushing, "I just wanna have some fun."

The Gray couldn't say no to that as he kissed Goku passionately and with dominance, closing the door behind them.

-Time skip brought to you by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

The next day, Goku and Jiren headed over to Orange Star High School where the PTA meeting is held.

"Why do you always eat before heading to one of these?" Jiren asked.

Goku sweated as he grew disgusted anime-style, "One of the mothers makes sugar-free chocolate chip cookies, and by that I mean even the chocolate is sugar-free."

Jiren soon grew disgusted as well and was glad that he ate before coming here.

"Hey, Goku!"

The duo turned to see a man in his mid-30s with black hair and glasses wearing some sort of suit.

"Hey Alan." Goku turned to face his mate, "He's one of the nicer ones here."

Alan raised his hand towards Jiren for a handshake, "You must be Jiren! Goku talks a lot about you."

Jiren raised his non-existent eyebrow as he shook his hand, being careful with his strength, "Does he now? I wonder what he talks about."

Jiren gave a menacing look to his mate, who stepped back defensively with his hands in front of his face, "H-Hey! I didn't say anything bad, okay! Cool your jets!"

Alan laughed at the exchange, then quickly remembered something and groaned in frustration, "Oh, Goku, by the way, she's gonna be there."

Goku groaned, "Damn it... fine, I've handled her this long."

The trio soon headed into the meeting room, where a few parents were waiting and sitting at the round table.

"Ugh, another alien? What is this, Halloween?"

"Y'know Debbie?" Goku smirked snidely, "I honestly thought the same thing when I saw your makeup today."

At that, Debbie spluttered as she tried to find words. Jiren's eyes widened as he stepped away from the Saiyan in slight fear. When did his mate become so good at comebacks?! Goku smiled at the shocked Gray as if nothing had happened, and Jiren was left stunned as he sat in the seat to the left of his.