Epilogue: Aftermath

Play once you see the lyrics or when Jiren gets a guitar. I'll also be adding it at the spot where you're supposed to play it.

---

After the battle/test that decided the fate of the entire Multiverse and the revival of the Gods of Destruction and Supreme Kais, Bulma hosted yet another party at Capsule Corp. but this time, with all eighty warriors who participated in the Tournament of Power and those that did their best to protect their universes with their lives. All in all, everything went pretty smoothly, and those that weren't present were shocked to hear of Goku and Jiren's ascensions in power. Another hurdle had been crossed, but it seemed like it wasn't the end for the two warriors just yet.

Goku walked up to Jiren who was on the balcony of Bulma's home, a can of Hetap in his hand as he watched the sun slowly set.

"Hey."

Jiren turned to see Goku slowly walk up to him, leaning over the railings, "What'cha doin' by yourself, Chikara?"

"Nothing, just thinking..." Jiren whispered, taking a sip of his drink, "What is next for us? With our new ascension, we are stronger than all of the Angels, maybe even the Grand Priest himself."

"Yeah, but ya gotta remember something." Goku's tail swished calmly as he spoke, "It took our fusion to beat Hearts, and even then, we barely got through. Sure, we overpowered him for a while but who knows how much power he could have been hiding?"

"I suppose you're right." Jiren expertly threw his empty can backwards into a nearby bin, wrapping an arm around his mate, "I guess there is still room for improvement for the both of us."

Goku grinned, "Yup! Also uh, speaking of fusion..." he took out the Potara earrings from his pocket, "What do we do with these?"

"Let's keep them." Jiren replied, "If we ever need Goren again, these will come in handy."

Goku placed the earrings back into his pocket, "Man, a fusion between you and me? Who knows how much power we had?!"

Jiren smiled, loving Goku's enthusiasm. He pulled his mate closer, resting his head on top of Goku's. The Saiyan couldn't help but smile, knowing that peace was brought back to the Multiverse... to an extent at least.

They stayed like that for a while, until Dende walked up to them, "Goku! Jiren!"

"Hey Dende!" Goku turned to face the Namekian, "What's up?"

"Nothing much, but I've been meaning to ask you if you've considered taking Uub as a student."

"Oh? Uub, I almost forgot!" Goku rubbed the back of his head, "I, uh, I guess I could. Considering everything that's been going on."

"Who's Uub?" Jiren asked.

"Uub's the reincarnation of the evil Majin Buu I told you about." Goku explained, "Dende suggested that I should train him a while back."

"Yeah." Dende confirmed, "I noticed him when he was six years old, and he has more hidden power than what Goku had as a child."

"If he's the reincarnation of that pink thing, I wouldn't mind training him too." Jiren shrugged, "If he had abilities like our Buu, then it would be useful to hone them, especially considering we won't be around forever."

"Yeah, and speaking of training... Goten! C'mere!"

At the mention of his name, Goten turned to face his father, then quickly walked over to him, "Yeah Dad?"

Goku smirked, turning his body completely to face his son, "What d'ya say to some training from your old man?"

"R-Really?!" Goten exclaimed in excitement, "You'll train me?!"