Eye'll Be Watching You (Part 1)

In Pop Village, the Trolls from every tribe were preparing to start a flyer race.

The Troll leaders got to the front of the starting line to start the race.

Barb shouted, "Flyers! Take your places!"

The engines started revving.

King Quincy then shouted, "On your mark!"

Trollex continued, "Get set!"

But, before Poppy waved her hankie, Branch came out and shouted, "Stop!"

Branch took out his bullhorn and grabbed Poppy's hankie, "Stop now! You're all in danger!"

But, he had accidentally started the race by waving the hankie.

Branch told the leaders, "Your Majesties, you've got to stop them. Flyer riding is #12 on the safety inspector's top 100 town hazards."

Poppy said, "Branch, this hazards list is insane. Everyone loves the shroom bounce."

Branch just said, "You know what they say. 'It's all fun and games until someone irreversibly contorts a spine.'"

Delta sked, "Who says that? Nobody says that."

Branch said, "Well, they should."

Poppy then asked, "And the Trollberry cupcakes? What's so unsanitary about them?"

***

Cooper poops out cupcakes and serves them.

***

Branch said, "Cooper doesn't wear gloves."

Poppy said, "Branch, you can't ask the Trolls to give up fencing."

Branch replied, "Of course I can. Do you know how pointy those things are?"

***

Biggie and Guy and Tiny Diamond start putting up a fence.

***

Queen Essence said, "Look, Branch. We appreciate your concern for us and how you're willing to keep everyone safe, but too much safety can be...smothering."

The leaders then jumped off the cliff...then flew back up on flyers in pairs.

Prince D then said, "Besides, it would be tragic if we made things so safe that we weren't allowed to fly anymore."

Trollex shouted, "Alright! Let's do this!"

Branch shouted, "No, Your Highnesses, get down!"

They instead just continued to race.

Barb shouted while riding with Poppy, "Yeah!"

Trollzart shouted while riding with Trollex, "Wonderful!"

Prince D rode with Delta, and King Quincy and Queen Essence rode together all around Pop Village in different directions.

Poppy yelled, "See, Branch? No crash!"

But, the other leaders came in from different directions...right towards each other!

They all said, "Riding flyers is the best!"

They then noticed too late that they were in for a crash, they all yelled, and...

*Crash*

They all fell down to the ground, with Branch watching in horror, "No!"

Branch got down and saw everyone surrounding the injured leaders.

"Oh, my goodness."

"Are they alright?"

"I can't believe they fell."

Dr. Moonbloom came onto the scene, "Step aside. I'm a doctor."

"Balloon animal. Glitter. Cookie. There's nothing left to do now but pray...and bandage their sprains and bruises."

The leaders were helped back to Poppy's pod to recover. Poppy had sprained her leg, Barb broke her arm, Trollex folded one of his fins, Delta sprained two of her hooves, Trollzart damaged his wings, and the Funk family was covered in bad bruises.

Branch went back to his bunker and said, "Time for Trollstopia security plan five-Delta-zero."

He grabbed a shovel and dug an entrance to a cavern full of vines. He grabbed some seeds from one of the vines and put them in a bag.

***

Back in Poppy's pod, Poppy was doing some reading with the other leaders when Branch came into the room.

He excitedly said, "Poppy, Your Highnesses, I found the perfect thing to prevent flying accidents."

Poppy said, "Really? How so?"

Branch planted one of the seeds he grabbed into a pot and up came...a plant with a big eye.

Everyone gasped at the creepy plant.

Trollex shouted, "By all that is Troll-y, what is that thing?!"

Branch answered, "An eyestalk. Isn't it great?"

The eyestalk got closer to a freaked-out Trollex, "Danger. Danger."

The plant then caught Trollex when he fell out of bed, "Huh?"

The eyestalk then tucked Trollex in bed, "Safe. Safe. Safe."

Branch said, "Trollstopia needs this. I mean, if we had one yesterday, none of you would've gotten hurt. And, I can't let that happen again."

Poppy said, "Well, Branch, it's great. And I know I say that about a lot of things, but this time, I really mean it...just like every other time."

Everyone looked at her confused.

King Quincy then said, "Before we use it in our nation though, we need to think about it."

Branch said, "Ok."

Everyone just awkwardly stood silent for a moment until Barb said, "Dude, we mean for a while."

Branch said, "Oh, ok."

Branch then left the leaders to talk about whether or not to use the eyestalks in Trollstopia.