Eye'll Be Watching You (Part 3)

The eyestalks were all over the place. It was like an invasion.

The eyestalks were also holding all of the Trolls in the air.

Biggie said, "Hello, Branch. Your plant friends like hugging, don't they?"

As their grip tightened, Guy Diamond said, "We love you, too."

Tiny said, "Man, we got too much love up in here."

Branch said, "No. No. No. No."

Branch literally saw in their eyes that they were overdoing it with the safety.

Smidge wondered if she needed sunscreen, and when she said, "Nah," she was grabbed by a plant.

DJ Suki tried to put a little extra salt on her egg, and got grabbed, too.

Cooper almost played a card, and then an eyestalk did it for him, resulting in Cooper saying, "Teach me your ways, plant!"

Branch said, "This can't be happening."

"But it is."

Four eyes created one and said, "Thanks to you."

Branch said, "I wanted you to keep my friends safe, not in the air doing nothing. Tell me why you did this right now!"

The eyestalk explained that while you can do things like wear armor, or travel in a hamster ball, nothing's the safest thing of all.

The eyestalk then tied Branch to a tree.

Branch said, "The royals were right. You are crazy."

But the plant said, "Royals no more danger. Royals dealt with."

In their eyes, Branch saw that the eyestalks had grabbed the royals and were about to throw them into a giant carnivorous plant.

They were able to get a grip on something or each other.

Poppy grabbed onto the ground.

Barb held onto a big root, with Trollex hanging onto her foot and holding onto Trollzart's hand.

Delta was able to use her lasso to tie herself to a nearby tree.

And the Funk family also held onto each other while Prince D held onto another root.

Prince D shouted, "Hang on, everyone!"

Trollex shouted, "Don't let go!"

Poppy shouted, "Plant, you are getting on our last nerve!"

Branch shouted, "No, you can't. Let them go!"

But, the plant responded, "Impossible. Royals hurt Branch's feelings. Trolls stay safe at all costs. Safe is what you wanted."

Branch said, "Well, it's not what I want anymore!"

Branch cut himself loose from their grip and raced to save Poppy and the other leaders.

Along the way, he had dodged their grips, grabbed some cupcakes, and a part of a fence.

Just when the royals couldn't hold on any longer,  Branch shouted, "Stay away from them!"

Branch used his hair to launch the cupcakes at the eyestalks and used the fence piece to cut the vines off Poppy and the others.

But, it didn't look like they could beat the overgrowing plants.

Branch turned to Poppy and said, "Oh, man. I'm out of moves. Poppy, Your Majesties, I'm so sorry."

Poppy said, "Oh, Branch. You should be."

They then all came in together for a group hug.

The confused eyestalks saw and said, "Safe? Safe?"

Branch said, "Yes. See? They're not dangerous. My feelings got hurt, but they're right. Too much safety can be smothering."

The plants then went, "Danger? Safe? Danger? Safe?"

It was too confusing for the plants, and as a result, all were wilted.

All except for one that went, "Awesome!"

Poppy noticed and said, "Look. One seems to get it."

Branch said, "Yeah. Well, better get rid of him."

Branch was about to kill it until the leaders stopped him, "No. We've got another idea."

The remaining eyestalk became the new traffic cop for the flyers.

Branch said, "Wow. This is so great. Thank you."

Poppy said, "Of course. We're all for safety, as long as we don't go overboard. See, I think what we learned today was-"

Branch then said, "Hey, are we gonna do this or what?"

Barb said, "Oh, you know it!"

They each got on their own flyers and raced into the sunset.

When they left, the eyestalk went, "Danger."