Chapter 92: The love of a mother

3rd persons POV

Shiki stares at the group, recalling what the ill and bedridden Hii-Sama has told him. She told him to escape the academy. To not be trapped and condemned to the prison they call a school.

Yuka is on the ground, embracing both of her girls with all of her might; making up for all the years worth of hugs that she was unable to deliver. Akako hugs her mother around her neck while Mikan hugs Yuka by the waist.

"We want to go with you..." Akako tells her mother, burying her face into her moms neck. "I'm so sorry!" Mikan cries, her heart finally feeling full in the arms of her mom. "Forgive us for talking cruelly to you..!" The brunette bawls.

The twins both greatly regret their harsh words now. Wanting nothing more than to be with the woman who loved them unconditionally.

Yuka shakes her head, not bothered by the cruel words any longer now that her children are in her arms. "I will always be with you from now on... From now on, I will support you as much as I know your father would..." Yuka promises. She never once thought that she would ever be able to hold her daughters again.

Akako takes her face away from her mother's neck, holding Yuka's face dearly in her small hands. Mikan wipes Yuka's tears away with her index fingers, the woman staring at the two girls in front of her in awe. "Mother, you don't have to cry anymore." Mikan mumbles.

Yuka stares at her oldest, frozen. Both girls smile at their mother with such unconditional love, it causes Yuka to falter for a moment. The next words that escape their mouths leave Yuka in more tears.

"I love you, mother/mommy."

Yuka stares at them. Their smiles were exactly like his. "Me too." She cries, hugging them once more. "I love you."

Yuka sobs, imagining Izumi holding both of their children. He looks so thrilled and joyful, wanting to hold both at the same time...

Everyone stares at the three, their reunion filling their hearts. The sound of footsteps grabs everyone's attention, each head turning towards the source of the sound.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting your touching reunion." A chilling voice slices through the air. There, stands a very much exhausted yet determined Luna. "Long time no see, Yuka." Luna spits her name out as though it were foul tasting.

Yuka hugs her girls tighter but is surprised when Akako stands up, Yuka still keeping a grip on her waist. "You-!" Akako slightly glares. 'That woman....' the blonde frowns.

Shiki grabs Natsume and Ruka, who were in front of him and moved them behind him as protection. Though, as his hand makes contact with Natsume, his Alice of telepathy gives him more knowledge on their current situation. While Shiki is learning the new information, Yuka is busy staring at Luna.

"Luna.." the brunette mutters, "You... you're body..." she stares at the weak woman who has done so much for that evil man, that she's being practically driven towards her death. "Luna.... please stop it already. Stop doing things that will only drive you to the wall." Yuka pleads. "Is that man really so precious to-?"

"Shut up!" Luna hisses, a deadly aura emulating from her body. "I don't want to hear from someone like you, who always gained love and concern- without having to do anything. Never say things like you understand how it feels." The woman growls. She stares at the three females who stare at her with a look that aggravates her. "You all are so annoying... Men, hurry up and get then, now!" Luna barks her order.

The Fuukitai surrounding Luna pounce at the order, making Shiki shout. "Yuka! Inside!"

The woman nods as everyone gathers and holds on to one another. Mikan stares back at Luna who is screaming that they're about to use the Alice of teleportation, pondering. 'Mother and Koizumi-San.. they should-!' Her mind wanders to the images she recalls from the past. She remembers how happy Luna appeared when she was with Yuka, how joyful she was to be friends with the other girl.