II

SCRREEEEECHH!

Jimin's Honda literally farted as the tires squeaked.

"Jimin, what the heck?" I mumbled but Jimin's eyes were trained upon a crowd at the distance.

"What is that? Usually, crowds don't happen unless there's a guest or a fight," Jimin mumbled.

"I think its one of the directors. There's a black limosine there!" I said as he drove towards the parking area.

"Great, now the school is gonna one quiet shitass day, the teachers are gonna be forbidding us to have a break again," he rolled his eyes as he stops the engine.

"Come on, don't be sad. Brighten up a bit? Atleast some of the teachers won't be reporting for classes," I smiled and he pursed his lips.

"Still, I don't want to face any unknown teacher baloney, its weird," he says before getting off the car, in which I followed.

He locked the car doors and we started to make our way towards the lockers.

We went inside the hallways and I started to take out the books I needed from my locker.

The doors burst open and me and Jimin looked to who kicked the doors open like he/she is some superhero.

The guy was wearing a suit, he was tall and had a jawline, he wore shades and all the head teachers were following after him.

"Isn't that the director of this law school?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"I heard he's so rich he even built a school at Sweden," I shrugged and he frowned.

"There are some rumors he has a nephew here, but he doesn't pay much attention to him," he said and I looked at him.

"That's not our business right now, alright?" I answered him as I closed my locker and started to make my way towards the homeroom.

We slid the doors open and walked inside, some students were already in their seats so we decided to pick the farthest seats.

After a few minutes, the door slid open again to reveal the professor, who came in with a stack of papers on his hands.

"Hello class, today we'll be revealing the results for our annual long test! Once I call your name, please recieve your test paper," Mr. Kwang said as he scanned the rims of paper.

He called the names one by one and some of the students collected their papers.

"Park Jimin," he called and Jimin stood up, walking towards the professor before taking it.

"Jang Aehye," he continued after Jimin made his way back.

I took my paper from him and read the score written on the right upper box.

95/100

Well, atleast I did get a higher score than my last 80/100.

"And here we have the highest score of 100/100 by one of our outstanding students!" He exclaimed as he gave the paper to the man upfront, his dark grey hoodie covering his broad back.

"Who's he?" I asked Jimin.

"Really? He's our classmate since senior high school and you never knew him?" Jimin practically eyed me, his face in disbelief.

"You know I'm never gonna make friends with anyone except for you, right?" I replied and he shrugged.

"Such an anti-social you are! That's Kim Taehyung, one of the smartest guys, he's super duper silent and I bet he's mute but who knows? He's lonely as a hermit and he doesn't mind," Jimin replied.

"That guy is really something, you know?" I narrow my eyes to him and Jimin cocks a brow.

"Seriously? And now you're interested in him? Haven't you even heard the rumors?" Jimin said in utter disbelief.

"What? I'm not that low to like a guy so suddenly. I just wanna beat him for once," I said and he threw his head back with a snort.

"Beat...him? The guy literally has a freaking Google installed in his head, every test he gets is a big fat A or a 100," Jimin scoffed.

"But it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I mean, it would be a miracle to have a 100 and atleast God would be by my side for him to get a 99," I shrugged.

"No way in my thick Busan ass am I gonna let you do that! There are rumors that he literally has lots of missing girlfriends!" Jimin whisper-screamed.

"Missing? As if I'd want to be his girlfriend," I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, if his brain is the only thing you're gonna chase, I'm not gonna be surprised you're gonna start chasing his dick after a month," Jimin replied.

BRRRIIINNNG!

"Okay class, you are dismissed," Mr. Kwang said and we all stood up, slinging our bags on our shoulders.

I eyed the this Taehyung guy's figure as he walked away from the room. He was the first to ever walk out and I grew suspicious.

"Jimin?" I called for his name.

"Yeah?"

"Follow me."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

HeYa nOW VOTE!

Yeah! Taehyungie is finally in the fic! We love our bby :D