LXX

My eyes widened as I swiftly got out of the car. Looking both sides of the road before running towards where Seokjin was.

His eyes were widened, and his frame was covered by a man in a black hoodie, and I screamed as I called his name.

"Seokjin! Seokjin! Seokjin-AH!" I cried as I was suddenly tugged towards someone else. My eyes widened as my back hit something hard, my eyes sqiinting in pain at the process.

"You'll pay for this," a dark voice said and I slowly opened my eyes because of the impact from my back, and my eyes widened.

"Jimin?!"

"It's Jimin, your bestfriend, buddy.... it's a shame how people take the blame instead of the main person," he smiled darkly through his black hood, an evil smile on his face.

"J-jimin.... are you.... really Jimin?!" I exclaimed as I looked at him from head to toe and he licked his lips before he raised his free arm, which was soaked in blood.

Seokjin's blood.

Tears filled the brim of my eyes as I looked at him, his fingers wrapped tightly around my shirt, hopelessness filling my heart.

"Don't worry, you'll join him soon," he chuckled before aiming the bloody knife at me.

"Where should I stab? The eyes.... the heart....the neck...? Or the stomach? How many times? Two, three.... ten?" He smiled devilishly.

I slowly closed my eyes, trying to escape from his grip as I felt his hot breath on me, his grip was too tight.

I'm not ready to die.

Please.

A tear rolled down  my cheek as I tried to escape.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I felt the heavy weight infront of me being pulled away, and I took a deep inhale of air before looking at Seokjin, running towards his body with no hesitation.

"You bastard! You... you....," I felt a very familiar voice as I knelt down to carry Seokjin's body in my arms, the blood oozing out of his stomach as he slowly opened his eyes.

I looked at the person infront of me. He wore black skinny jeans with a long and black leather jacket that reached to his knees, and he wore chains that had weapons and guns wrapped around them.

His fingers were wrapped around Jimin's neck, and his black hair was shining in the dim light.

Principal.... Yoongi?!

"You are so pathetic! Stabbing an innocent person?! You deserve to wither in this earth!" Yoongi growled as his eyes started to glow purple, and another figure followed.

"N-namjoon..," I sobbed as I looked at him, and he looked back at me before kneelong down beside me.

"Evil spirit! Leave this body! You have committed an unforgivable deed, so you shall flee!" Yoongi gritted out the words one by one, and Jimin started fidgeting, choking, his neck veins turned black, and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head.

Then, his body dropped to the ground, his eyes now closed and his body was limp but still bloody.

Now, in Yoongi's fingers was a pale man that had black on his lips and his eyes areas, and veins all over his face, as he squirmed and yelled in Yoongi's grip.

"Choi Soobin, I hereby banish you, you will come with me," Yoongi said and Soobin gave out a ear-breaking screech as his body was brushing away with the wind, his body slowly withering into black ashes.

Yoongi's eyes remained purple, before he looked at the black ash that flew with air, and the atmosphere was silent.

"I'm sorry for that, call the ambulance or police or whatever," Yoongi spoke montonously as he stared at Seokjin's dead body while licking his lip ring.

"Namjoon, I'm gonna go back to the Land of the Dead and have a talk with the deity, just... clean up," Yoongi spoke before a cloud of dark fog was visible in our eyes, and we looked at how Yoongi wasn't in the spot he was talking to us in.

NAMJOON POV

I scanned Seokjin's body, my eyes widening as I observed every inch of his face. He was holding tightly to Aehye's hand, not letting go as his body was soaked in blood and his abdomen looked like it was stabbed multiple times.

Wait a minute.

That curse.

But why would Jin die from the curse when Soobin was the one murdering him.

Unless....

...Taehyung.

Taehyung is involved.

Then, I turned my head...

...and my eyes widened.

AEHYE POV

I scanned his body as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Seokjin... seokjin... no...!

Who will be there for me? Who will be the one who would continue to give me hugs, car rides to school, and homemade meals? Who would come up to my stage to recieve my diploma? Who would be proud of me for being successful? Who would take care of me and make me less lonelier inside the house?

Please... he's my only... family....

He's the only one who knew me, who understood me, who loved when I felt unloved. He's the only one who made me feel.... like I had a family.

"Move!" A voice yelled as I heard the sirens wail, and I heard the thumps of car doors and footsteps.

"Park Jimin, you're arrested for murder," Hyunjin said as he forcefully made Jimin stand up, and Jimin looked at him with widened eyes.

"Wh-what? I didn't do anything! Why am I here? What happened?!" Jimin yelled and my eyes widened as I turned to Jimin who was being thrown into the police car.

It was Soobin. Not Jimin. But no human eye can see Soobin.

"S-seokjin hyung?!" Hongjoong gaped as he stared at both of us, who were now covered in his blood.

People on white rushed towards us, taking Seokjin from my arms, and more tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to hold him again.

"Please... make him live... I have... no one," I sobbed as I looked at the nurses who placed Seokjin on a stretcher.

"We'll do our best, because he looks so injured, since he had experienced multiple stabs from his stomach," they replied and bowed before walking towards the ambulance while taking Seokjin with them.

It all happened so fast. They immediately arrested Jimin and placed him inside the police car, and they rushed to the station. Seokjin was placed in the ambulance and was rushed to the nearest hospital. I sighed deeply as I looked at myself.

Then, I felt a hand on my back, my head resting on their shoulder as I tried to reminisce at what just happened.

"Do you want to visit Seokjin?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote ples or I will throw a brick at chu with my love

Anyway, haAhA sorry pls don't kidnap me

Also, I heard Yoongi got surgery :( poor baby get well soon :(💜💜💜

and also, happy birthday Hongjoongie my tiny sweet cutie :)🎉