XLVII

He opened his mouth, looking at me as he stared at me.

"First, do you know about that secret?" He asked me as he stared at me intently.

"That Taehyung... has black wings?" I asked him and his eyes widened before he clenched his jaw.

"Whenever Taehyung lies

He grows wings."

My eyes widened as I heard that information, looking at Namjoon as he takes a deep intake of air.

"Yes, you may see Taehyung as a man who's normal, quiet, and reserved. But, he has lots more engraved in his soul, Aehye. He can be either trusted...," Namjoon paused as he grabbed a fork from the counter.

"Or he can either be dangerous," Namjoon said as he bent the fork with his one hand.

"So whenever Taehyung lies, he grows wings, right? Then what's with meeting Taehyung back in the Silla Dynasty?" I asked Namjoon and he looked at me before huffing.

"It's up for me to know, and for you to find out," Namjoon grinned before turning his back at me.

"Anyway, I came here because I need your help," he spoke as he turned his back at me, staring outside the kitchen window.

"What do you need help with?" I asked, looking at the man who was burying his hands inside his front pockets.

"Well..."

-

"Yeah, just like that...."

"Woah, that's big."

"Take it all.."

"Here, take it all," Namjoon said as he gave me the remaining bowl of jajangmyeon. We've been fighting over who takes the last portion.

"No, you take it. You must've been too busy to even eat anything," I replied as I pushed it back towards him.

"Fine, anyway. Remember, never ever touch Soobin. He is an evil spirit who can possess anybody," Namjoon spoke as he chewed his bowl of jajangmyeon.

"I already know, Taehyung told me," I spoke and he nodded before mixing his noodles with the black bean sauce.

"Taehyung told you? Good to know, the boy does care," Namjoon smiled at me before straightening his shirt.

Cares?

"What do you mean by he cares?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at  me.

"It's a secret," he winked at me as he plastered his signature dimple smile on his face.

"Anyway, why was Soobin out there looking really angry and helpless?" I asked him and he looked at me before putting his chopsticks down.

"He might have seen his dead body, sometimes people who have close relations in their living life are really sensitive when it comes to dying. But sometimes they don't and they accept it. Soobin's case is really uncommon, he turns into an evil spirit which does not happen when they see their dead body, they mostly just become one if you ask how they died," Namjoon spoke and my eyes widened at this new information.