LIV

END OF ACT TWO

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

AEHYE POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly. The tang of bitterness was present in my tongue as I slowly rose from my bed, my eyes widened as I looked around.

All I remember.... was drinking that tea.

I sat up as I rubbed the back of my neck, looking around as I squinted my eyes slowly, I looked around my bedroom. My eyes widened as I looked at the rays of the morning sun that shone through the curtains, shielding my vision as I looked at the crumpled bed sheets.

I switched my gaze towards the mirror, my eyes gazing at my face and to my yellow pajamas as I looked at myself.

Is this... finally my body?

Not Jeong Serang or anyone?

I reminisced the scenes that happened and my eyes widened before throwing the sheets away, running to the bathroom and snatching my towel.

NAMJOON POV

"Hey...." a voice whispered as I dug my head deeper in my pillow as I groaned silently, ruffling my silver hair as I tossed and turned.

"You just walked in the human world and now you're being rude," the voice said lowly and I shook my head slowly, opening my eyes slowly to reveal a blurry vision.

"What... do you want...," I mumbled as I rubbed my head on my pillow, my whole body was aching and I didn't feel like doing anything today.

"Listen Joon-a-boo, I advise you to wake up first, you look like Sonic the Hedgehog in that hair," the voice replied and I groaned loudly.

"Oh come on! I can't get peace in this house! I can't even get a good night's sleep-

-oH FUCK MY DEAD SPIRIT!"

I screamed as I rolled off the bed, my back hitting the carpet floor as with a loud thud.

I hope Taehyung has already gone to school.

"Surprise, Joon-a-boo," the voice said and I can sense a smirk make it's way to it's face.

"Y-you scared me!" I yelled as I slowly got off the floor, my butt showing stars as I flinched at the pain a certain someone brought me.

"Not my fault you sleep like a dead person in a casket," he yawned as he sat up straight on my bed.

"H-how, wha- how did you end up beside me?!" I exclaimed as I looked at his dark hair and pale skin.

"Because I need your help," he replied as he stared at me from head to toe.

"Didn't know you only slept in Ryan boxers," he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him before climbing to the edge of my bed.

"What do you need help with?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck, looking at the man's piercing gaze.

"I'm here for an evil spirit," he replied as he gazed at me.

"An evil spirit? Wait, you're the exorcist aren't you?" I asked him as I looked at  his attire, he wore a black leather jacket under a black shirt, and he wore leather pants with different guns and weapons.

"Yeah, and you, Mr. Grim Reaper, should help me before he does something wrong," he spoke and I nodded at him slowly.

"You seem familiar, really familiar," I said as I looked at him.

"You've seen me before, I'm the one who captures and purifies evil spirits, and you're here sleeping when you should be out there bringing people to the Land of the Dead," he tsked and I glared at him.

"I'm out of office hours, okay?" I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"Now come on, you're coming with me," he said as he stood up and a black fog suddenly surrounded the room, my eyes widening as I felt the fog surround me.

"Wait! What about my clothes?" I exclaimed and he looked at me before crossing his arms.

"Use your powers, dimwit," he replied.

"You can call me Yoongi, I was the principal of that law school your so-called brother was in."

AEHYE POV

I ran out of the house and towards the gate, flinging it open as I fixed my white sweater and black skinny jeans, flinging my bag over my shoulder as I ran out the gates.

I crossed the road and made my way to the other side before running a few blocks and turning a few roads as I ran to a small alley that was surrounded by a few houses.

I ran inside and lookedat my wristwatch before sighing heavily.

I have 30 minutes before school starts.

I ran towards the house before rushing up the stairs.

BANG BANG BANG!

I threw my right fist at the the door, throwing a few knocks as my chest heaving up and down as I did so. I looked at the door and it slowly creaked open, my pupils dilating.

A figure stood there and I looked at the person up and down before rushing inside before they could say anything.

"What are you doing here?" The figure asked and I turned my body towards them.

"I need to go to your room," I said and the figure was taken aback.

"You can't," they replied.

"Taehyung, I won't do anything, now please let me into your room," I said and he sighed deeply before walking past me, walking infront of me as he walked upstairs.

I curiously followed him, walking up towards him as we walked to the second floor of the house, he swung a door open and I looked around the dark room. It was painted in grey walls and there was a bed, a closet, and a door leading to the bathroom.

I paced my eyes around the room as I looked around each wall.

And my eyes widened.

The painting was there, blood splattered on it.

"So, Namjoon did talk to you..."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli oppar is eating your kneecaps.

I'm thinking of doing a spin-off for Namjoon after this, but I don't know if you'll read it :)