Truth or Dare 1

This is seperate from the group chat stuff so no one is dating here, yet? These are also gonna be really short because got to leave a little suspense and why not :)

*Mike, Zoe, Ben, Erica, Chip, Jawa*

Zoe: Emergency! Erica's room now!

Mike: Coming!

Ben: Be there in a sec!

Erica: Here.

Chip: Almost there!

Jawa: Coming!

Ben's POV:
I ran to Erica's room. Zoe and I were the first there, though everyone else was right behind us.

"What's wrong Zoe?" I asked.

"I'm bored. So we're playing truth or dare."

We all groaned and sat down. 

"Jawa."

"Dare."

"Try to hug Erica." Zoe said with a laugh. Erica glared at her and judo-flipped him the second he was close enough.

"Ow!"

"Deal with it."

"Ben."

"Dare."

"Hold hands with Erica for the rest of the game."

I winced and moved next to her. She slipped her hand into mine and gave a very small smile.

Huh?

"Uh Mike."

"Truth."

"Wimp." Chip laughed.

"Who do you like?"

"Zoe." He said as he turned red.

Zoe smiled but she clearly had conflicting thoughts. Probably about Mike and me.

"Chip."

"Dare."

"Go spray paint 'Barnabus Sidebottom is an Idiot' huge in green on a building that's part of campus."

"Easy."

We watched as he did and even drew an intentionally terrible picture of the principal with googly eyes and a literal scribbled mess of hair.

He came back and smiled.

"I was feeling extra artsy so I added to it."

"Okay. Erica."

"Who said I was playing?"

"Well you obviously knew about this because you're Erica. And you would probably have left if you weren't. Unless you just want to watch us." I said with a laugh.

"Fair enough. Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who you like and text them."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah Chip that's easy." Zoe complained.

"For you maybe. But it's one thing Erica has trouble with, besides skiing."

"That is a fair point." Jawa noted. 

"Fine." She grumbled. "No one. If friendships are liabilities, what are relationships? Even worse."

My hopes sank. My face fell though I tried to hide it.

"Erica dear, they meant honestly." 

We all jumped.

"Catherine!" Mike and I got up and hugged her.

"Hello Benjamin. Hello Michael."

"Now Erica, you were asked a question that you didn't answer honestly."

"No I didn't" Erica said, trying to keep her cool.

"Erica, if you don't tell them I will."

"Wait I'm glad to see you but how did you just appear and why?" I asked.

"Well I was just talking to Cyrus and thought I'd drop by and say hello. Though the timing was unintentional, it was quite perfect."

"Oh okay."

"Erica."

"Fine but can you leave?"

"Owch dear. And yes I'm gonna because I already know. and I have things I need to attend to. Someone text me and tell me who she said it is so I can tell you if she lies."

She took out her phone and began texting someone. Her face reddened a little as she hit send.

2 more on their way!